- ""You'll fall for me faster than you can say cat"
I'll be there to save you when you're in danger, girl. I'm quick as a cat."
Ninja Pigs are pigs that can swap places with other pigs when in danger.
- Ninja Pig's ability is utterly useless, as he has the same strength as other pigs and swapping places with other pigs will make no actual difference to the level. (unless swapped with flying pigs) Pop as you would with regular pigs.
- It's important to use Dahlia to stop his teleporting abilities. Other birds, such as Stella or Poppy, will kill any other pigs instead of him, which can be unintuitive.
- Pop every other pig except him. That way, he won't have any more pigs to swap with.
- Ninja Pigs can not only swap with regular pigs but also pigs with abilities.
- Ninja Pigs also appeared in Angry Birds Epic but have different abilities and names (Black Ninja, Red Ninja, and Ninja Bowman).
- He has a similar counterpart in Angry Birds 2.
- His headband resembles the Japanese flag, white with a large red circle in its center.
|Angry Birds||· · · · · · ·|
|Angry Birds Seasons|
|Angry Birds Rio|
|Angry Birds Friends|
|Angry Birds Space|
|Angry Birds Star Wars & II|
|Angry Birds Epic|
|Angry Birds Transformers|
|Angry Birds Stella|
|Angry Birds Fight!|
|Protagonists||• • • • • •|
|Antagonists||• • • • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Materials and Objects||• • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Miscellaneous||• • New Pigs on the Block • Lost and Found Items • Cutscenes • • •|
|Further Info||Achievements • Comic-Con Trailer • Gallery (Textures & Sprites) • Glitches • Original Soundtrack • Unused Content • Version History|
|Other Media||Comic Series • Angry Birds Stella Diaries • Stella: Nana and the Magic English Words • Stella Super Interactive Annual 2015 •|