"Don't flock with the law if you can't do the time. YEEAAAAHHHHH!"
–From Angry Birds Action!
|Officer Bill Beakins|
|First Appearance||The Angry Birds Movie|
He is a brownish white bird, a bit fat, tall, and has a dark brown separated mustache on his yellow sharp beak, and black legs. He also wears a police badge with Mighty Eagle on it, a brownish black helmet with a blue mark with the word "POLICE" on it, and a black utility belt.
He was seen writing the list of offences in his book for Chuck made,
- Dashing off even though he was still writing.
- Destroying a police office after receiving a speeding ticket.
- Dripping a white substance, (proven to be ice cream). He sheepishly admitted that it might not be (it might be bird-droppings).
He seems to speak only Beep Beep, referencing the sound of a police siren.
- A similar bird named Murphy appears in Angry Birds Evolution, but he is fatter and blue and has a different helmet, badge, beak, eyes and mustache.
- The way he gives speeding tickets and wears a police helmet references police bikers.