Chuck is walking on the beach when he sees a garden Gnome that has been washed up. He takes it, and wraps it up to give to Matilda. Matlida opens it, and finds out that it sings very loud annoying music. Chuck then starts singing it, and Matilda pretends to like it. Matilda takes it to her garden and sets it on a rock. She does work, but gets distracted because the song got annoying. She then tries to meditate, but gets angry, and throws Gnome into the pond. Chuck then comes by, and sees him float up, so Matilda jumps in with bubble bath powder and a brush and starts cleaning him. Chuck then smiles and walks away.
Matilda continues to work, but Gnome bothers her even more. So, she takes a bottle of lemonade, shakes it, and puts it in Gnome's hand and he shoots into the air. Matilda sighs in relief, but Chuck comes by! He wonders where Gnome is. Matilda pretends to look for him frantically. But he falls out of the sky and lands in the Slingshot, and launches itself into Matilda's head, giving her a large lump. Chuck turns around and walks away.
Matilda gets very angry, and throws a large rock at Gnome. Chuck comes and sees this, and is confused. But Matilda picks up the rock scraps and stack them up like a shrine, and puts Gnome on top, then wraps him with lights. Chuck then becomes happy. But, Gnome catches on fire and melts. Chuck looks at Matilda, wondering if she even cares. So, she fake-cries. Then Chuck walks away. Matilda sighs with relief, until Chuck comes dressed like Gnome and sings the exact same song as the gnome would!
Chuck offers gnome for Matilda as a gift. Unfortunately, it looks really scary, and Matilda trying to get rid of him, that Chuck did not notice.
- The episode title is a reference to an expression, "Oh No!"
- This is the 16th appearance of Matilda, and 17th appearance of Chuck.
- This is the first time a human-like figure appears in Angry Birds Toons
- It is unknown why Chuck gave Matilda a gnome.
- This is the first time a gnome appeared in Angry Birds Toons.
- In this episode, Chuck's voice is more high-pitched.
- It was announced at Foxtel's TV Guide.
- This is the first episode that Toon City is back to animating the final seven Angry Birds Toons episodes.
- Chuck says "wow!" in this episode, when he sees the gnome.
- This was #8 on Top 20 Angry Birds Toons Fan Favorites.
- The first idea of this episode is a battle between the Flock and the pigs' robot army. But it was all changed into a scary gnome.