|Number of levels|
Pig Bang is the first episode in Angry Birds Space and consists of 34 levels.
Armed with their new cosmic powers, the Space Flock stood ready and waiting to fling themselves into action. They didn't have to wait long. Pink wormholes began swirling into existence all over the galaxy and before you could say 'ca-caw' the entire solar system was teaming with ships. Convinced they were safe from attack, the hogs started snatching eggsteroids with their cybernetic pinchers. Big mistake. Suddenly, warning klaxons sounded all across the piggy fleet. Were those comets streaking towards them? No, they were birds - and Angry Birds, at that.
The King Pig is defeated by the Birds, but he emerges from the wreckage of his vehicle and escapes, so the Birds, chase after the Space King's escape UFO.
- Super Red Bird (): Level 1-1.
- Lightning Birds (): This bird is splitting into three. Introduced in level 1-8.
- Black Bird (): Exploding and destroys nearby blocks. Introduced in level 1-14.
- Lazer Bird (): Locked in target that tapped or clicked the screen. Introduced in level 1-20.
- Large Pigs (}): are introduced in level 1-1.
- Medium Pigs (): are introduced in level 1-4.
- Small Pigs (): are introduced in level 1-6.
- Foreman Pig () is introduced in level 1-9.
- Corporal Pigs (): are introduced in level 1-17.
- King Pig (): appeared as a boss in level 1-30.
- Asteroids (Template:Space Objects) are introduced in level 1-15.
Pig Bang contains 30 levels and 4 bonus levels. Most levels are very easy but some can be tricky for some new player. Level 1-28 is the trickiest.
|Level||Birds||Pigs||3 stars score||Notes|
|1-1||x1||25,000||First level. Introduction to and|
|1-8||x1||49,000||Introduction to .|
|1-14||x2||75,000||Introduction to .|
|1-15||x3||37,000||Introduction to Template:Space Objects.|
|1-20||x2||35,000||Introduction to . A considerably hard level for some new player.|
|1-28||x2||40,000||A considerably hard level.|
|1-30||75,000||First boss level. Introduction to|
The boss of this episode is the King Pig, in the battle, King Pig will control a large machine that produces vegetables and asteroids, in order to defeat the King, the birds must hit the asteroids so they hit King Pig's machine and damage it, another way is to use Black Bird on the machine and have him explode. When King Pig is defeated, the machine will break and King Pig will escape in a UFO to Cold Cuts.
- The episode's name is a pun on the term Big Bang, a cosmological theory for the origin of the Universe.
- In this episode, there are space radishes that give you 1,000 points. They are also found in Special Item Bubbles with three stars above them, indicating that you have gotten three stars on every level.
- This is the only planet to have an actual end-cutscene, rather than just an image of a pig getting defeated.
|Protagonists||• • • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Antagonists||( • • ) • • • • • • • •|
|Materials and Objects||• • (Object) • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Power-Ups||• • •|
|Cinematic Trailers||• What did Curiosity find on Mars? • Mirror Worlds • Angry Birds Space Solar System Trailer|
|Miscellaneous||The Angry Birds Friends Golden Egg Level • Samsung Galaxy Note • Cutscenes • Comic • A Furious Flight into the Final Frontier • Mattel Sets (Birds in Space • Planet Block)|
|Further Info||Bosses • • Achievements • Free Version • Gallery (Textures & Sprites) • Glitches • List of Levels • • Soundtrack • Unused Content • Version History|
|Sequential Episodes||1. • 2. • 3. • 4. •|
5. • 6. • 7. • 8. •
9. • 10.
|Bonus Episodes||• •|