: Level 1-1
: Level 1-8
: Level 1-14
: Level 1-20
: : Level 1-1
: : Level 1-4
: : Level 1-6
: : Level 1-14
: : Level 1-17
: : Level 1-30
: Level 1-15
|Released||March 22, 2012|
Pig Bang is the first episode in Angry Birds Space and consists of 34 levels.
Armed with their new cosmic powers, the Space Flock stood ready and waiting to fling themselves into action. They didn't have to wait long. Pink wormholes began swirling into existence all over the galaxy and before you could say 'ca-caw' the entire solar system was teaming with ships. Convinced they were safe from attack, the hogs started snatching eggsteroids with their cybernetic pinchers. Big mistake. Suddenly, warning klaxons sounded all across the piggy fleet. Were those comets streaking towards them? No, they were birds - and Angry Birds, at that.
The King Pig is defeated by the Birds, but he emerges from the wreckage of his vehicle and escapes, so the Birds, chase after the Space King's escape UFO.
- Super Red Bird (): Level 1-1.
- Lightning Birds (): This bird is splitting into three. Introduced in level 1-8.
- Black Bird (): Exploding and destroys nearby blocks. Introduced in level 1-14.
- Lazer Bird (): Locked in target that tapped or clicked the screen. Introduced in level 1-20.
- Large Pigs (:}): are introduced in level 1-1.
- Medium Pigs (:): are introduced in level 1-4.
- Small Pigs (:): are introduced in level 1-6.
- Foreman Pig (:) is introduced in level 1-9.
- Corporal Pigs (:): are introduced in level 1-17.
- King Pig (:): appeared as a boss in level 1-30.
Pig Bang contains 30 levels and 4 bonus levels. Most levels are very easy but some can be tricky for some new player. Level 1-28 is the trickiest.