Pig Paradise - 10 is the two hundred and fiftieth level of Chronicle Caves in Angry Birds Epic. It is a Normal stage. When this level is finished, the player may spin for 1 Treasure. Alphapig is fought here.
He has Stick Pig's design but he is actually very dangerous due to being able to summon any pig from the entire game, even event-exclusives. His attack is also no joke either as it can inflict any harmful effect from the entire game.
Common Pigs (Appears in large numbers.)
Common pigs appear in large numbers and don't have special rules usually.
Hint: Deal with the tallest pigs first. They pose the most threat.
The EZ Stragety
Here is how I cleared the stage:
I brought the following team:
Now this is what I did:
- I always ensured that Paladin had Untouchable on himself. Devotion was used to protect the highest health bird.
- I attacked with Princess to force Alphapig to always attack the highest health bird, resulting in any harmful effects being redirected back at him.
- I used Rainbird to keep the team healthy. The Cave Effect can really chip you away easily. If the team was doing alright, then Rainbird attacked instead.
- Eventually, Alphapig would summon only Undeads. I made sure all other pigs were killed until only undead allies were remaining.
- Once I killed Alphapig, it was only a matter of time before I killed all the Undeads too.