Piggies from the Deep is the forty-sixth episode of Angry Birds Toons.
This episode was aired on January 26, 2014.
Two Minion Pigs pretend to be sharks to scare their fellows. But Foreman Pig wants his revenge.
On a hot summer day in Pig City, all the pigs are enjoying the day and some pigs were having fun with water. A Minion Pig is seen relaxing in a pool holding a glass of juice when suddenly a shark fin showes up in the pool. The pig becomes scared and jumps off the pool. The shark fin then turned out to be a pig.
The two pigs then had an idea when they saw Foreman Pig ready to jump into the pool in front of his house. As soon as Foreman Pig was about to jump, he notices two shark fins, chasing him in various directions. Now scared, he jumps off and lands in a barrel. The Shark Pigs laughed at their prank, but as they passed the barrel the Foreman Pig was stuck in, he learned it was them that did the prank, causing him to plan his revenge on them.
The two pigs went to the public pool in the city, where Fat Pig thinks he dove into the water, causing a large splash that knocked out most of the pigs. Then Corporal Pig was coaching some Minion Pigs on practicing a synchronized swimming routine, with the routine ending with the pigs standing in an upside-down pyramid. Suddenly, the shark fins show up, scaring everyone, causing all the pigs from the pool to run out of it. Now with the pool abandoned, the Shark Pigs laugh again.
Noticing the Shark Pigs while hiding inside a booth, Foreman Pig opens a box. The pigs return with a humorous amount of weapons when Foreman Pig jumps out dressed as a shark. However, that causes everyone to assume he pulled the prank, causing them to angrily chase him around the pool. Meanwhile, the Shark Pigs were relaxing with some ice cream.
- In the last couple of scenes where Foreman Pig gets chased, Fat Piglet appears to be larger than he was in previous scenes.
- This is the fourth time Carl Upsdell together with Thomas Lepeska directed an episode. The first was in El Porkador!, second in The Butterfly Effect, and third in Bird Flu.
- This is the second time Valerie Chappelet wrote an episode. First in Hiccups.
- This is the second time the iris-out does not pause briefly. The first was in Do as I Say!
- Fat Pig appears as a tiny small pig, but can be recognized because he wears the same outfit from the episode El Porkador! . This marks the second time he has appeared in Angry Birds Toons, and this also may be a reference to Fat Pig after he is defeated in Utopia.
- The scenes when the two pigs are sharks reference Jaws.
- This is also the second (and final) episode to be animated by Atomic Cartoons before Toon City goes back to work animating the remaining Angry Birds Toons episodes.
- When all the pigs come back to the pool with weapons, Fat Pig could be seen wielding a carrot, then taking a bite out of it.
- This was #6 on Top 20 Angry Birds Toons Fan Favorites.
- A clip of this episode was shown in the Angry Birds Slingshot Stories episode "Popped".