Piggies from the Deep is the 46th episode of Angry Birds Toons.
It's a sunny summer day in Pig City. All the pigs are enjoying the day and some pigs are having fun with water. A pig is seen relaxing in a pool holding a glass of cocktail, when suddenly a shark fin shows up in the pool. The pig becomes scared and jumps off the pool. The shark fin turns out to be a pig.
The two pigs then have an idea, when they see Foreman Pig ready to jump into the pool in front of his house. As soon as Foreman Pig is about to jump, he notices 2 shark fins, chasing him in various directions, now scared, he lands in a barrel. The Shark Pigs laugh at thier prank, But they pass the barrel that Foreman Pig is stuck in, now learning of the prank, Foreman Pig plans revenge.
The two pigs go to the public pool in the city, where Fat pig dives into the water, causing a large splash that knocks out most of the pigs. Corporal Pig is seen teaching the Minion Pigs a swimming lesson, with the pigs standing like an upside down pyramid. Suddenly, the shark fins show up, scaring everyone, and all the pigs from the pool are scared! Now abandoning the pool, the Shark Pigs laugh again.
Noticing the Shark Pigs inside a booth, Foreman Pig opens a strange box. The pigs now return with humourous amounts of weapons, then Foreman Pig jumps out dressed as a shark! But unfortunatly, now everyone assumes he pulled the prank, they angrily chase him around the pool. Meanwhile, the Shark Pigs are relaxing with some ice cream.
Two Minion Pigs pretend to be sharks to scare their fellows. But Foreman Pig wants his revenge.
- The title is a pun from a popular song "Rolling in the Deep".
- This is the twelfth episode to have a Pig, Pigs, Pig's, Pigs', Piggy, Piggies', Ham, Pork name, or anything related to pigs in the title card. Others include Pig Talent, Crash Test Piggies, Hypno Pigs, The Bird That Cried Pig, Hamshank Redemption, Green Pig Soup, Piggy Wig, Pig Plot Potion, Night of the Living Pork, A Pig's Best Friend, El Porkador!, and Hambo.
- This is the 6th appearance of Foreman Pig.
- This is the fourth time Carl Upsdell together with Thomas Lepeska directed an episode. First in El Porkador!, second in The Butterfly Effect, and third in Bird Flu.
- This is the second time Valerie Chappelet wrote an episode. First in Hiccups.
- This is the second time the iris-out does not pause briefly. The first was in Do as I Say!
- Fat Pig appears as a tiny small pig, but can be recognized because he wears the same outfit. This marks the second time he has appeared in Angry Birds Toons, and this also may be a reference to Fat Pig after he is defeated in Utopia.
- The scenes when the two pigs are sharks reference Jaws.
- This is the 11th and final episode in season one to do not have the appearance of the Birds.
- This is also the second (and final) episode to be animated by Atomic Cartoons before Toon City goes back to work animating the remaining Angry Birds Toons episodes.
- When all the pigs come back to the pool with weapons, you can see Fat Pig wielding a carrot, then taking a bite out of it.
- This was #6 on Top 20 Angry Birds Toons Fan Favorites.
|Episodes|| · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·