|New features||Farm Items and Items from Angry Birds Seasons|
|Released||February 27, 2017|
(Update): Bad Piggies
Piggy Farm is the thirteenth episode in Angry Birds. It was released on February 27, 2017, with 15 levels. 15 more levels were released on March 30, 2017. 15 more levels were released on an unknown date.
Google Play and iOS Description
- Play the first 30 levels of an all-new episode down on the Piggy Farm!
- The Mighty League now features 6 levels every day! Double the levels = double the rewards!
Golden Egg #35 can be found at the medal section in the Mighty League.
First Cutscene: It was just a normal day on a farm (Probably owned by the birds) until Foreman Pig stole the eggs and put them into a hay cart that is pulled by a bunch of pigs in a cow costume. Red and Matilda notice it and Chuck tries to get them by using a pitchfork.
Last Cutscene: After a lot of effort, Red and Matilda defeat the cow pigs, but Foreman Pig escapes by entering a Time Machine as Chuck just catches his hat with the pitchfork.
The episode features several new farm features, such as a Cow costumes from Angry Birds Seasons and much more items from the game.
Wooden animals such as chickens appear in the levels, the levels in this episode go to easy to hard, but most of them have a medium difficult.
The background never changes, it's set in a farm on afternoon, trees with various round leaves can be seen, along with farm buildings such as a windmill and farmland.
- This is the first episode where Foreman Pig is the final boss.
- This is the first episode to have cut scenes in the style shown in Angry Birds Toons.
- This update merged Birdday 5 and Birdday Party together.