For the similar episode featured in Season 2011, see Summer Pignic. Template:Infobox episode Piglantis is the twelfth season in Angry Birds Seasons and the third in Season 2012. It was released on June 14 with other platforms such as PC, is the second Summer-themed episode and is the current episode for Angry Birds Seasons. This episode is the second Summer based episode, the first being Summer Pignic. The new feature in the game is buoyancy: birds (except Bubbles for some reason), glass, and wood can go in water and are light enough to be pulled back out of water. Pigs and stone are too heavy to come back up and will sink down until they touch the bottom. Pigs can stay underwater for only a short amount of time before they run out of air and the pigs are defeated.
THE LOST CITY OF PIGLANTIS
Long before I was even hatched, there were stories of a legendary lost pig city somewhere to the south of Piggy Island. No one knew where it was for sure, or even if it existed, but everyone knew its name - Piglantis.
- There is a Golden Egg in level 2-4. You must use a White Bird to destroy the coral and then a Big Brother Bird to get it underwater.
- Get all 3 stars in every level.
- This episode name is a pun on the fabled city Atlantis.
- The bird's special actions can be activated underwater including the Boomerang Bird, although his ability is useless underwater.
- The Bad Piggies are slightly different in appearance, as are the color of the Mighty Eagle and pause buttons.
- The egg that the White Bird shoots will not explode if it hits water. Instead, the ocean current drifts it until it hits an obstacle. The Egg can also explode under the water if it hits the ocean floor or obstacles found under the water (Ex. Seashells, Starfish, Coral, & Blocks).
- If you explode a Bomb Bird underwater, the explosion sound effect will be muffled.
- The Octopus Pig is on the loading screen, even though he wasn't in the episode.
- The theme has changed on the update of Back to School, making Piglantis the fourth episode to have 2 different theme songs, with the first two being Moon Festival and Hogs and Kisses, and the third being Year of the Dragon, and 5th being Winter Wonderham.
- It is alike to Pig Dipper in AB Space.
- This update gave Trick or Treat a new ending cutscene.
- Light Birds will float, but bigger birds will sink. (Along with Bubbles' inflation)
- The Haunted Hogs update adds Angry Birds fishing lures into the background.