Angry Birds Plush Toys are stuffed animals of the characters. They are available in 4 sizes (5", 8", 12", 16"), or as clip-on hangers (3"). There are currently 75 different plushies, some of which include sounds, while others don't. Angry Birds plush toys can be found at most stores that sell toys, such as Toys"R"Us, Wal-Mart and GAME.co.uk. Angry Birds plush toys are also available in online stores, such as the Angry Birds Online Shop, ToyWiz, eBay, and Amazon.com. They are also available at the Angry Birds Theme Park in Finland, Malaysia, and China.
For more information on all the Space Birds, please go to the Space Characters Page.
For more information on the Rio Birds and the Caged Birds, go to the Rio Characters Page.
Angry Birds Star Wars
St. Patrick's Day
Hartz Dog Toys
- The Blues, Chuck, Bomb, and Hal are the only plushes to go through noticeable design changes.
- The old version of The Blues had eyes staring into the void, whereas the new remake is cross-eyed.
- Just like The Blues, Chuck got the same treatment.
- The old version of Bomb had a white spot on its forehead, as it does in the games. The new version doesn't have a white spot, which was released in April 2011 with the updated tags.
- The old version of Hal has an open beak, while larger sizes do not. The new version has the new design, without the open beak and ring.
- The first release of 5" Hal, Matilda, most pigs (except Foreman Pig, Chef Pig, and Cowboy Pig) and inflated Bubbles are the only plushies with open mouths.
- The Mighty Eagle, Marmoset, Hockey Bird and Nerdy Birdy are the only plushies to be released without any others along with it.
- The Hockey Bird plush is not available on any websites or shops, but it can be found here.
- The Corporal Pig is the only pig plush that is beaten up. However, in parts of Asia there comes one where Corporal Pig is grinning yet has a crack on his helmet. It's very likely however that it was a factory error.
- The Mighty Eagle is the most expensive plush, probably because it only comes in one size, or it is very big.
- There has been a leaked photo of the R2-D2 plush and it is likely to come out.
- There also have been leaked photos of new Toons plush toys. They have the same graphic type as the Stella plushes and new texture.
- The Angry Birds Telepizza promotion also had a collection of plush toys. Red, The Blues, Chuck, Bomb, Matilda, Hal, Minion Pig, Helmet Pig, and King Pig were given full chrome sprites in only one size. (8 inches) Although the promotion is over, the plushes are still sold in some places.
TCC Global produced several Angry Bird and Pig plush, which were available in Europe through various promotions:
TCC Global added two more Angry Birds plush in the second wave of promotions:
The Angry Birds designs are much angrier and Helmet pig is a completely different design.
Furyu produced a few Angry Bird and Pig plush, which were sold in Japan:
Lottery Plush Hangers
The designs used in Japan are completely different, compared to plush toys in other regions.
Several other Angry Birds plushes were available as lottery prizes in Japan, through various shops. promotions:
- Large Red
- Large Chuck
- Large Minion Pig
- Large King Pig
- Mini Birds (Red, Minion Pig, Chuck, Bomb, The Blues)
There was a deal when using VISA at Changi airport in Singapore in Christmas 2011, which offered several exclusive Angry Birds plushes:
There was an Angry Birds Space exhibition at Changi airport in Singapore in Christmas 2012, which offered several exclusive Angry Birds Space plushes:
- ↑ http://dogsnpawz.com/hartz-introduces-holiday-gift-guide-new-line-of-angry-birdstm-dog-toys/#.W_D4L5SpXYU
- ↑ http://www.prweb.com/releases/hartzmountain/angrybirds/prweb9957394.htm
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20160212020440/http://cdnau.idigitaltimes.com/sites/au.idigitaltimes.com/files/styles/large/public/2015/03/20/rtr34j6x.jpg?itok=7CxzKtmp
- ↑ http://www.amazon.com//dp/B00BUD6CK8/
- ↑ http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BUD5NL2/
- ↑ http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BWIM9NA/
- ↑ http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BWIM9KI/
- ↑ http://animeanime.jp/article/img/2013/03/15/13309/13895.html
- ↑ http://cdn.singpromos.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Changi-Airport-2-Dec-2011.jpg
- ↑ https://cdn.singpromos.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Changi-Airport-18-Nov-2012.jpg