Ragnahog is the twenty-ninth episode in Angry Birds Seasons. It was released on December 1, 2016. It is the sixth and final official episode of the Seasons 2016 package and is the seventh Christmas-themed episode and is Vikings-themed.
Google Play and iOS Description
In the dead of winter, green-snouted banners unfurl in the arctic wind. In the distance, a lone slingshot rises to answer the Viking Pigs’ call for battle. It's a new advent style episode: Ragnahog!
– New Viking-themed episode!
– Play a new level every day Dec. 1-25.
– 2 new Golden Egg Levels!
– Terence's Nordic cousin Tony visits for the holidays!
– New quests and achievements!
- Viking Spear: A hard to destroy weapon.
- Viking Axe: Another hard to destroy weapon.
- Viking Shields: Objects of medium difficulty to destroy.
- Golden Fruit: An easy to destroy object.
- Torch: Another easy to destroy object.
- Blonde Hair: A pig's wig.
- Viking Helmet: A pig's wear.
- Pointy Horned Viking Helmet: Another pig's wear.
- Winged Viking Helmet: Another pig's wear.
- Runes: There are three of them, the Uruz one, the Ansuz one and the Thor one. They are easy to destroy unlike in Angry Birds Friends where they are indestructible.
- King Eggs: They can be obtained from the Challenges and Episodes quests, they are used in the progress to get rewards. See the link for more information.
- Challenge and Episodes Quests: They are new quests that require the player to do certain things to get a reward and the player doesn't need to wait to get new ones. See the link for more information.
- Progress: The place where players can claim their rewards such as coins, Power-Ups and Bird Wear.
- New Bird Wear:
- Clothes Hanger Red
- Hunter Red (Experienced Flinger' achievement)
- Hat Chuck (Bane Of All Seasons Achievement)
- Wizard Chuck
- Leprechaun Blues
- Christmas Blues
- Geisha Matilda (Master Flinger Achievement)
- Candles On Wreath Matilda
- Christmas Lights Bomb
- Viking Terence
- Gift Box Hal
- Dragon Hal (Veteran Flinger Achievement)
- Snowman Bubbles(The snowman head expands into a lot of snow, when inflated)
- Bottle Bubbles (The bottle breaks into a lot of glass shards, when inflated)
- Giant Horned Viking Stella
- Catwoman Stella (A Master Of All Seasons achievement, also unlocks all exclusives costumes)
This is what the episode's update updated.:
- The level selection is now in a blue background and organized with tabs for each 2010 to 2016 episodes.
- The buttons that were for the Shop, Rovio News, Episodes, Bird Wear and Quests are now tabbers.
- The theme song for Winter Wonderham was changed to an instrumental version of Fly Me Home Tonight.
Just like the other Christmas episodes, the levels were unlocked every day from December 1 to December 25, 2016. They are the following:
The cutscene shows when the player completes 1-25.
- Main article: Angry Birds Seasons Golden Eggs
- The name "Ragnahog" is a reference to "Ragnarok", a futuristic apocalyptic event in Norse mythology.
- Most of the sprites are reused from the Vikings Tournament from Angry Birds Friends.
- There was a bug in the level selection. When you complete a level, with 3 stars or Mighty Eagle, the next level unlocks automatically without purchasing all levels.
|• • • • • •|
|• • • • •|
|• • Summer Camp • Piggywood Studios • Hammier Things • Ragnahog|
|Bonus Episodes||• • • •|