Raiding Party is the fourth level of Repeatable Events in Angry Birds Epic. It is a Normal stage. When this level is finished, the player may spin for 250, 500 or 750 Medals depending on difficulty. Several new pigs are introduced.
- Mechanic, who is just a Worker Pig with Stick Pig's design holding a wench.
- Tinkered Drone, who has Worker Pig's attack.
- Projector Drone, a pig that can create a significantly weaker version of any ally.
- Red Hunter Drone, a pig that deals more damage to Red and can deal splash damage to a random bird.
- Fiery, a pig that deals more damage to Red and can reduce the attack of the target.
- Yellow Hunter Drone, a pig that deals more damage to Chuck, and will attack three times.
- Hasty, a pig that deals more damage to Chuck, attack five random enemies, and can command all pigs to attack a target.
- White Hunter Drone, a pig that deals more damage to Matilda.
- Crafty, a pig that deals more damage to Matilda, heal the most injured pig, and reduce all allies' damage intake by 25%.
- Black Hunter Drone, a pig that deals more damage to Bomb, and can remove all helpfuls from the target.
- Sneaky, a pig that deals more damage to Bomb, can instantly heal any ally and remove any harmful effects from them, can attack all enemies and has a 50% to remove all helpful effects from each enemy.
- Blue Hunter Drone, a pig that deals more damage to The Blues and/or any enemy affected by Douse.
- Frosty, a pig that deals more damage to The Blues, who can stun any enemy currently affected by Douse which also causes all enemies to deal more damage to the enemy.
- Tinker, a foreman pig that can heal all drones every turn, has a 25% chance to stun the target for 1 turn and can call for reinforcements that has matching passive skill.
- Clockwork Knight, a Knight who can reduce the attack power of the target and has a 50% chance to intercept an attack on any three random allies.
- Doom Drone, a powerful enemy that makes all enemies take more damage without Douse and can explode to deal huge damage to both enemies and allies, taking itself out in the process.
Common Pigs (Appears in large numbers.)
Common pigs appear in large numbers and don't have special rules usually.
Hint: Deal with the tallest pigs first. They pose the most threat.
As Raiding Party is a repeatable event, this is a list of when it occurred.
|1||March 12, 2015||March 16, 2015|
|2||June 3, 2015||June 7, 2015|
|3||July 30, 2015||August 2, 2015|
Difficulty varies by pigs. Projector Drones are the easiest, Tinkers are harder, Doom Drones are the hardest.
The rules and the enemies below are for both the first and the second time of the event.
You cannot use Red for this battle.
You must use The Blues for this battle.
This battle can be played up to 4 birds.
From the third occurrence of this event onward, these collectible items would appear throughout the map, with a maximum of four at any point. These toolboxes would yield either 15 Event Medals or 10 Event Medals and a useful item such as experience potions, event energy drink, and Snoutlings.
This is a list of enemies that will be encountered although what enemies will be faced will differ for each difficulty selected and playthrough of the stage.
Choose the birds correctly and defeat the pigs.
Names in other languages