Pirates (Immune to negative effects)
Pirates use Dirty Tricks and are immune to any negative effects.
Hints: Simple attacks are the most effective to overcome these mean fellas. They are vulnerable to support abilities like damage reflection.
When Captain Red Beard activates his Call Aid skill, two pirates are summoned. Either two Mateys, two Pirates, or one of each are summoned. Here are each of their stats.
The Speed Strategy
You should be able to clear this stage barely with two birds. Having three helps in having more options.
Here is what I chose:
Now here's how I cleared the level.
- Use Devotion on Lightning Bird. This way, Paladin will always absorb the damage, allowing Holy Strike to heal him.
- Always use Lightning Fast on Paladin to regain as much of Paladin's health as possible.
- When Captain Red Beard activates his Call Aid skill, defeat the reinforcements with both birds first.
- When Devotion wears off, reuse it on Lightning Bird.
- If the Rage Chili is full, use it on Lightning Bird. It will deal more damage than Paladin's rage ability.
Use Paladin and Spies. Use Spies's support ability and Paladin to heal. Kill summoned pirates as soon as possible. Use Rage Chill on Red