|Red's Mighty Feathers|
|Levels||15 (plus 15 Egg Defender levels)|
|New features||Red's power.|
|Released||July 3, 2013|
|Bad Piggies||Short Fuse|
Red's Mighty Feathers is the ninth Angry Birds episode. It was originally a non-sequential episode consisting of a new style of gameplay known as "Egg Defender", but negative feedback from fans caused the V3.3.0 update to revise it as the ninth episode, with 15 standard levels that follows standard Angry Birds gameplay. It compromises the 24th theme, acting as a direct followup to the previous episode, and also includes Egg Defender in it's entirety.
Gameplay (Egg Defender Mode)
Each player is given unlimited Red Birds and set with one egg in this episode. The player tries protecting the egg while the pigs try to steal the egg.
Now, the Red Bird has a new power that acts like the Lazer Bird.
You can see the video here.
- While it is not a true Angry Birds episode for containing different gameplay, the Egg Defender minigame is regarded as "Theme 25" since the first theme of the next chapter is Theme 26, despite Theme 25 being labeled with a feather instead of an actual number on both the level select screen and the pause screen.
- When Red activates his power, he looks like what he did during the Angry Birds Toons episode Slingshot 101.
- This is the first time the background of Piggy Island in Angry Birds Toons was shown in-game.
- In the Egg Defender levels, you can have unlimited birds, but you can only attack with Red (and his new power).
- This is the first episode that has a bird's name in the title.
- The update changes the theme into the Angry Birds Trilogy theme. However, the normal theme can still be heard after playing a level of the classic game on Angry Birds Trilogy.
- In the Egg Defender levels, the pigs don't have all the eggs.
- Unlike the other episodes in the game, rather than Flash animation cut-scenes, this episode uses a comic book/strip-style format with still image panels telling the narrative, similar to Angry Birds Rio's cut-scenes and the Facebook version of Surf and Turf.
- In the old intro, the Mighty Eagle simply grants Red with the feathers, directly after that, Corporal Pig swoops in and takes the Eggs, which may been hinting that Mighty foreshadowed the events.
- In the new intro, Red is tired of being the only bird without powers, then Mighty gives Red the feathers, which gives the birds a huge advantage.
- When a pig is missed, the launches don't count.
- For some reason, pigs in this episode uses their Chrome style rather than their normal old style.
- Unfortunately, there is no Reds Mighty Feathers Part 3 as Rovio discontinued Reds Mighty Feathers. It is a mystery how this episode ends. It could be possible that the " show" or " play" King Smoothcheeks was preparing in the final cutscene later became the theater seen in Piggywood Studios.
- This is the first episode that they have been taken Vechile parts from the 2012 Rovio Game Spin off Series Bad Piggies, But a new part added which is Bubble Blower,Vacuum, and Rubber Bumper which is both for Balloon and flat part. Also the Sound Effects from Bad Piggies Ported into Angry Birds. The Unbrella color is yellow instead of Black, but the Black Unbrella from Bad Piggies could be seen In Level 24-13 which could be seen a few bit of cave under the platfrom.
- This is The Second time a bird Apered on An Episode icon the first one was Wreck The Halls