Run Chuck Run is the twentieth episode of Angry Birds Toons.
This episode was aired on July 28, 2013.
The birds are fed up with speedster Chuck winning every race, so they unleash their secret weapon - Terence!
The episode begins with Chuck, Bomb, Terence and Jay, Jake, and Jim warming up for a race. Chuck examined other competitors preparing and was confident that he would win, knowing that he could outspeed all of them. Terence looked at Chuck angrily, scaring Chuck and causing him to push the Blues and Bomb to the right. Then, Matilda fired her pink pistol to start the race. Everyone ran, except for Terence, much to the confusion of Matilda and Red.
Convinced that he would win, Chuck raced backwards, kissed Bomb, and showed his butt to the Blues. In a forest, near the entrance, Chuck saw the other competitors far away. Feeling cocky, he resumed running, just to crash into Terrence, who somehow appeared in the forest. He decided after a quick check to carry on, just to meet Terrence again shortly after. Convinced Terrence was after him, he ran through the course into a desert.
After resting for a while, Chuck checked to make sure Terrence was not behind, but when he turned around for the third time, he saw Terrence right in his face. Shocked, he ran, just to crash into a cactus and yelled in pain as he ran into a cave, shaking off the thorns in the process.
Inside the cave, Chuck could not see anything, so he lit a match, just to see Terrence again. Realizing he was somehow always been nearby, he ran past him into a river where he sank into the bottom, just to meet Terrence yet again. Shocked again, he dove past a King Pig mermaid statue, just for it to be beheaded.
Once he reached the river bank, Chuck got out and raced to the finishing line. Knowing he was about to win, he jumped into the air, just to bump off Terrence. Confused as to how that could even happen, Chuck unintentionally got stamped upon by Bomb and the Blues who cheered for Terrence. Injured, Chuck pulled himself to the finishing line and fell flat.
Later on in the award ceremony, Chuck was given the bronze medal, Terrence gotten the gold medal, and both Bomb and the Blues gotten the silver medal. Chuck, who was jealous at Terrence for winning by cheating, moved far away from him, just for Terrence to crash down the podium stand onto Chuck, sending him flying. Knowing that he would not be back so soon, Terrence smiled.
- The Blues wore silver medals along with Bomb, and Chuck with a bronze medal, although The Blues finished the race after Bomb. So Chuck should technically be in fourth place as opposed to third, unless they were tied.
- This episode was originally supposed to come after Slingshot 101, but was replaced by Thunder Chuck.
- This is the 4th title that has Chuck's name in it. The other three were: "Chuck Time", "Full Metal Chuck", and "Thunder Chuck".
- This episode portrays Chuck with an arrogant attitude, which was also seen in Full Metal Chuck.
- While Chuck is racing underwater, a static stone King Pig with a fish tail on it was shown. This may be a reference to Piglantis.
- The theme song from Chuck Time to Off Duty and Slappy-Go-Lucky makes an appearance in the intro.
- Footsteps can be heard while the birds are running, despite the fact that they have no feet.
- The sound when Chuck dupes Bomb and Jay, Jake, and Jim, the music from Chuck Time when Chuck sees the butterfly can be heard.
- The scene at 1:29 was later modified and used in Hamshank Redemption, with a Prisoner Pig instead of Chuck.
- This is the one of the few episodes along with The Bird That Cried Pig (not counting cameos such as Toy Hoggers) in which Red does not became angry.
- This is the second time that all the first five flock members have an appearance together. The first is Off Duty.
- This episode is referenced in The Angry Birds Movie, where Terence beats Chuck to the beach, right before The Porkchop Express arrives.