Samantha has brown eyes, yellowish-white feathers, and small hands, small orange beak and feet and a tail with red feathers. One of Samantha's unusual feature's, is the lack of eyelashes, which most other female birds have in the series.
Samantha seems to be quite clumsy and curious, as seen on some occurrences and mainly on The Hatchonaut, her friends are The Blues, Zoe, Will, Vincent and Ariana. She is also loveable, loving animals (Such as worms and caterpillars) and Jay, her love interest. She is also clueless, being fooled often, and her cuteness is a characteristic of her. She is shown to love blowing raspberries.
She appeared as a minor character in the movie.
She was the main character in the short. She formed an unlikely friendship with a worm she adopted, and showed, despite our parents' warnings, what can happen when we play with our food.
She appeared in several episodes such as in The Cutest Weapon which was her debut episode.
She was one of the main 3 hatchlings along with Zoe and Vincent in the movie who went on their own adventure and they met the piglets on their way. At the end of the movie, they saw that their eggs were about but it was a baby snake. They went to the Snake Mother and she gave them Zoe's Sisters in exchange for the Snake Mother's baby snake.
She appeared in several episodes in the series such as in K-Pop, meet A-Pop!.
She appeared as a playable character to promote The Angry Birds Movie with Vincent and Zoe. She currently appears in promotion material for the game and the Free the Hatchlings levels.
She makes a cameo on the title screen. She also appears on the icon for the Free the Hatchlings! levels.
She occasionally appears in the game such as on the world map.
In Angry Birds Match, Samantha cannot be unlocked by normal means, she is restricted to the Zeta's Lair event, despite appearing when a player successfully completes a level. Whilst slightly altered versions of Zoe and Vincent appear in the first two Party Places. Her 3 outfits are references to the The Angry Birds Movie 2.
- Her first outfit, is the Red mask, first seen at the beginning of the movie and the Hatchling's sub plot.
- Her second outfit, features the snake scale jacket and boots, from when her, Zoe and Vincent, had beaten up a snake, thinking it's egg's were Zoe's unhatched sisters.
- Her third and final outfit, is based off the artic gear worn by the main cast, when attempted infiltrating Zeta's lair.
She is the guide dialog bird in the Chinese version.
- As already stated, Samantha has no eyelashes. This even includes concept art by Francesca Natale, the Character Art Director, of both Angry Birds movie. This either means that Samantha has no eyelashes, either intentionally as a way to stick out, accidently not included but the series stuck with the no eyelash design, or even maybe Samantha potentially originally was going to be a boy but changed later on in development. There is still no known reason why, so it's all speculation.
- In the illustrations of The Early Hatchling Gets the Worm's credits, when Samantha's eyes are shown closed, She has two eyelashes on each eye.
|Birds and Allies|
|• • • • • Obama Bird|