|Episode number||0 (Pilot, Special)
|Air Date||October 20, 2017|
|Written by||Joonas Rissanen, Ulla Junnel|
|Directed by||Arnaud Janvier, Francois Dufour|
|Final Curtain||Holiday Heist|
Scary Fog is a Special Halloween Episode of Piggy Tales: 4th Street that aired on October 20, 2017 in YouTube as part of other Halloween episodes but as a separate episode. This episode is the pilot episode of Piggy Tales: 4th Street which will be released in 2018. This episode shows a glimpse of the main season.
ENJOY A SPECIAL HALLOWEEN TREAT FROM ROVIO! A special sneak peek at a brand new season of Piggy Tales coming in 2018! "Piggy Tales: 4th Street" takes us back to Piggy Island for hilarious new adventures of life in the pig city. In this Halloween-themed episode, a curious pig gets more than he bargained for while playing in the fog. Check out more all new episodes coming in early 2018! Happy Halloween!
The episode begins with a pig picking out treats one by one and tossing them into his mouth when lightning strikes, making him a bit scared. He finds a Halloween gate with fog behind it. The pig feels excited to go inside. Suddenly, the gate opens and the pig goes inside it. The pig then enters the fog, disappearing there. The pig pops out of the fog, with a foggy hat on his head. The pig blows the foggy hat off, making more excitement. The pig walks through the fog. He then hears a sound which seems like someone is laughing. The pig feels a bit scared and still walks through the fog. Two similar shadows come behind him making the similar laughing. The pig becomes more scared and sees behind and realizes that they are ghosts! He runs but is caught and dragged to another dimension falling with the two ghosts following him, laughing. The pig sees the figure of the ghost with the laughing going on and runs away. The pig runs away from the ghosts, much horrified. The pig then crashes into a tree and falls unconscious. The whole picture is revealed and there is a vampire pig doing barbeque and one pumpkin pig taking poses with another pumpkin pig taking the shots. The pigs find the main pig unconscious but still continue their work, happily. The light from the shot reveals that the ghost is the shadow of the pumpkin pig.
- This episode is the 4th special episode from all Piggy Tales seasons to be based on Halloween. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd one is Pumpkin Head, Scared Sick and Shadow Pig .
- This episode showed a glimpse of Pig City.
- The description about the episode in YouTube revealed that Piggy Tales: 4th Street would be released in 2018. It was also incorrectly shown as the 6th episode in the series.
- This episode is the only episode to air in YouTube before the release of the season. The only episode to be aired on the release date of any season was 'Wrong Floor' which promoted Piggy Tales: Third Act.
- The Vampire Pig returns not sick from Scared Sick and the Pumpkin Pigs return from Pumpkin Head.
|Episodes|| · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·