Shrub it In is the forty-eighth episode of Angry Birds Toons.
The Blues ask Bomb to make big explosions because they think it's really funny, but they think to get out of hand and they accidentally destroy Matilda's favorite bush.
Matilda is watering her favorite bush when suddenly she notices that the watering pot is empty. At the same time, Bomb is playing with The Blues, showing them how he explodes. Then, they have an idea. They start playing with a cannon, with Bomb jumping into the rear. They fly in the air as Bomb explode, and they accidentally land onto Matilda's bush. Realizing what they've done, they desperately begin fixing the bush with no avail. Noticing Matilda coming back, Bomb picks a flower and goes out to find the bush with exactly the flower he is bringing along with him, while The Blues stay to distract Matilda with magic tricks.
Frustrated at being unable to find the bush, Bomb finally finds a bush in the garden of Pig City. He tries to find a way to get the bush. He infiltrates the city, and hides underneath the bush, where he explodes, sending the bush airborne and landing onto Bomb. Bomb escapes with the bush, and the pigs start going after him. Meanwhile, The Blues keep trying to perform magic tricks until Matilda feels bored. In somewhere else, Bomb tries desperately to evade the pigs until he is struck with an idea. He explodes again to blast him ahead. Feeling really bored, Matilda tries to peek behind The Blues' magic cape, when The Blues try to perform their last magic trick. When the cape is lowered, the bush is right behind, with Bomb under it.
Matilda is excited to see the bush still there in one piece, until a gardener pig suddenly appears from inside the bush. Annoyed, Matilda starts scolding at The Blues and Bomb.
- The title is a play on the phrase "Rub it in".
- This is the first episode to contain Bomb in the title card.
- This is the third episode in a row that the Eggs mostly didn't appear in some episodes.
- This is the sixth time Bomb explodes. The first time was in The Bird That Cried Pig, second time was in Tooth Royal, third time was in Clash of Corns, fourth time was in El Porkador!, and fifth time was in Hiccups.
- The location where Bomb steals the bush that the Minion Pigs are taking care of, is similar to where the episodes Love is in the Air, and A Pig's Best Friend took place.
- This is the first episode directed by Meruan Salim.
- Caterpillar is listed in the episode credits, but although, there is no caterpillar present in the episode.
- The rose bush that Bomb steals is noticeably larger than Matilda's old bush, so she assumed that the Blues' final magic trick was to make the bush bigger.
- This was #14 on Top 20 Angry Birds Toons Fan Favorites.
- Bomb's stomach is white in the title card.
- When the Blues light the matches, the rosebush is where it was before. It was unharmed.
Template:Angry Birds Toons: Season 1 Episodes