The skull acts like a Star Box and a dessert. They are collectible, but are rare and hard to find and get.
After obtaining 10 skulls you can unlock the Find the Skulls Sandbox.
Currently, their use is to unlock the "Find the Skulls" Sandbox level and for iOS/Android users only.
This article or section is in the process of an expansion or major restructuring.
You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this article or section has not been edited in several days, please remove this template.
This walkthrough will help you find the skulls by showing which levels they are in.
- Ground Hog Day 1-6
- Ground Hog Day 1-9
- Ground Hog Day 1-21
- Ground Hog Day 1-23
- Ground Hog Day 1-25
- Ground Hog Day 1-27
- Ground Hog Day 1-II
- Ground Hog Day 1-III
- Ground Hog Day 1-IV
- Ground Hog Day 1-VII
- Rise and Swine 2-10
- Rise and Swine 2-11
- Rise and Swine 2-18
- Rise and Swine 2-19
- Rise and Swine 2-20
- Rise and Swine 2-21
- Rise and Swine 2-29
- Rise and Swine 2-31
- Rise and Swine 2-35
- Rise and Shine 2-IV
- When Pigs Fly 3-4
- Skulls also appear in Piggy Tales. They appear in Dr. Pork, M.D and Hiccups.
- Oddly, the Foreman Pig's skull still has his mustache on it.
- It is revealed that skulls can carry hiccups in the Piggy Tales episode Hiccups.
- In Bad Piggies, The skulls have no ears and tails. In Piggy Tales however, They have ears and tails.
- Skulls also appear in Angry Birds Epic and many other instances.