|Title card (Click to zoom)|
|Air Date||July 14, 2013|
|Written by||Ian Carney|
|Directed by||Chris Sadler|
|Crash Test Piggies||Sneezy Does It|
Slappy-Go-Lucky is the eighteenth episode of Angry Birds Toons.
The title is a pun on the phrase Happy-Go-Lucky.
Professor Pig's latest invention turns out to be far from relaxing when Moustache Pig gets his trotters on the plans.
Professor Pig had invented a machine that planted flowers in a pot, but it went haywire and broke the pot, causing Professor Pig to go after the machine. Foreman Pig walked past by the room but then returned when he saw the blueprint. Seeing that there was potential in the machine the blueprint offered, he proceeded to steal them.
In the court, a Jester Pig was doing a ventriloquism act in the attempt to amuse King Pig but it didn't make him laugh nor even a bit happy. Suddenly, Foreman Pig got into the court with his new machine. King Pig was impressed by Foreman Pig's invention and wanted to know what it was used for. Foreman pig proceeded to demonstrate how easy it was to steal the Flock's eggs if he was able to smash the birds and proceeded to get three Minion Pigs wearing a hat that resembled Red, Chuck, and Bomb as test subjects for the machine.
Once he got the three pigs, he started by smacking the Red hat Pig into a wall and then proceeded to smack down the Chuck hat pig as well. This caused the crowd to be excited. Just as Foreman Pig was about to smack down the Bomb hat pig, the machine suddenly stopped smacking down. Foreman Pig indicated that he did not know why it acted like that and started looking through the manual, just to suddenly go forward and grab King Pig. The machine then started spanking King Pig for no reason. Realizing there was no hope, Foreman Pig ejected himself out of the machine but landed into a volcano.
The machine then treated King Pig like he was a basketball with everyone else enjoying the show, especially the bird hat pigs eating popcorn. It then threw King Pig into a wall before blowing up. Just before it finally stopped, the machine spanked King Pig one last time.
Meanwhile, Professor Pig finally had the original machine working properly but Foreman pig, who was all burnt without his mustache barged in, gave him back the burnt blueprint he deemed was worthless, and shouted at him. Professor Pig tried to take back the blueprint but it disintegrated.
- This is the eighth episode to have the title changed. The first one was Pig has Talent to Pig Talent, the second was A New Friend to True Blue?, the third was Taking a Leave to Off Duty, the fourth was Thunderbolts and Lightning to Thunder Chuck, the fifth was Oh My Garden to Gardening With Terence, the sixth was Mission Implausible to Dopeys on a Rope, and the seventh was Too Many Eggs to Double Take.
- The blueprints in the video is different than the ones in the title card.
- The original theme song from Chuck Time to Off Duty makes a surprise appearance in the intro.
- Foreman Pig might have cataract in one eye because in the episode and title card, one of his pupils is a light blue.
- Foreman Pig is listed as "Moustache Pig" in the credits.
- This episode and Crash Test Piggies suggest that the pigs lack foresight.
- A similar machine later appears in the episode Mind The Pony, which is used by the hunter pigs, but it was made as a Tank.
|Angry Birds Toons Season 1||· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·|
|Angry Birds Toons Season 2|
|Angry Birds Toons Season 3|
|Piggy Tales: Pigs at Work|
|Piggy Tales: Third Act||· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·|
|Piggy Tales: 4th Street||· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·|
|Angry Birds Zero Gravity|| · ·