Slumber Mill is the thirty-ninth episode of Angry Birds Toons.
A road is built on the house of a poor little pig. It's annoying him because he can't sleep anymore! He risks losing his job - what is he going to do?
At the forest, a Minion Pig wearing a yellow hard hat is busy with what he's doing, he's about to chop a tree with an axe, and chops the log into pieces. When his cart filled with chopped wood, Foreman Pig was amazed. He's mad to some Minion Pigs who wear blue hard hats, that they chopped it using a saw.
In the evening, after his tiring mission, the yellow hat Minion Pig gets ready for bed in his small house. After some road-maker pigs planned about the King Pig's parade, they are making a road, going directly to his house. The yellow hat pig brushes his teeth, takes off his hard hat, and hangs his axe. He smells the roses, and lies on his soft bed that he was about to slumber. When he's sleeping, there is a frequent shake and a loud noise keeping him awake, and causing him to fall down from his bed. When he goes out to see what it was, he was very shocked to see a road going over his house. The ribbon was cut by another Minion Pig, and a cart carrying King Pig comes over the house that prevents the yellow hat pig from sleeping.
In the morning, he was weak and tired because he didn't sleep well the previous night. The two blue hat pigs arrive, and laughed at him. They gave him only one chopped wood.
That night, the yellow hat pig brushes his teeth, but the toothbrush goes into his nose and spreads toothpaste around his face because of the continuous shaking of the ground due to the carts going in a form of a parade. He tries to sleep in his bed, but the pillow and blanket move, and the axe falls to his bed, which makes him shocked. He's angry at that time because it gets so loud and destructive. So the pig goes in front of the house and holds a stop sign, which the carts stop. But the pig falls asleep and drops the sign, causing the cars to go in a parade.
At work, Foreman Pig yells at him from sleeping, and he waked up and panicked. He chops down the tree very fast, and it falls on Foreman Pig. He's angry, and the Minion Pig goes back to his house. The pig can't get ready for bed because of the continuous parade that makes his house more destructive. His axe falls, almost chopping the pig into two. Instead, it chops his pillow with a spring connecting to it. When he saw it, he had an idea. He brings in a log. Whenever a car drove over his house, the axe would chop the log just like at work.
Next morning, Foreman Pig's amazed at the two blue hat pigs who did their hard work in chopping more logs, but they're shocked to see that the yellow hat pig got five carts worth of chopped wood. Foreman Pig allows the pig to keep his job and get a break. The pig is then happy and got some rest for next time.
As the credits roll, the pig is still sleeping in relaxation.
Cast (in order)
- This is the fifth appearance of Foreman Pig.
- This is the second time Avgousta Zourelidi directed an episode
- This is also the second time Richard Preddy written an episode.
- This is the 10th episode to do not have the appearance of the Birds.
- The name is a reference to a structure called Lumber Mill combined with the word slumber, which is relacted to sleep.
- The episode's title is also reference to a book called The Miserable Mill.
- When the pig holds the stop sign, when you look closely to their cars, it looks like a soda supreme from Angry Birds Go!. The carts in this episode are a reference of the AB app Angry Birds Go!
- The yellow hat pig says an English word "Sweet!" after Foreman Pig allows him to keep his job and get a break.
- This was #17 on Top 20 Angry Birds Toons Fan Favorites.
|Episodes|| · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·