|Snack Time title card. (Click to zoom)|
|Air Date||July 1, 2016|
|Written by||Thomas Lepeska|
|Directed by||Thomas Lepeska|
|Sharpest Shooter||Batter Up|
Snack Time is the fourth episode of Piggy Tales: Third Act.
In this episode, a pig tries to get a chocolate bar inside a vending machine. It was released on July 1, 2016.
The age old struggle of pig vs machine.
A pig is cleaning up the stage of the piggy theatre and suddenly notices a vending machine on the stage. The Minion Pig then notices a chocolate bar inside the vending machine. The pig then grabs a coin and attempts to get the chocolate bar, but the bar only tilted a little bit. It didn't fall. The pig pushes the button and then hitting the glass forcing the chocolate bar to come out. Then the pig shakes the vending machine, jumps on it, hits it, and then waits for it to come out. The pig goes crazy and then runs into the vending machine, hits it with a broom, uses a jackhammer, and more attempts. Finally, he uses oil and electrocutes both and the vending machine runs out of order, and then turns back on again. The pig rages and climbs into the vending machine and the chocolate bar comes out. Unfortunately, the pig is stuck in the vending machine and tries to get out by shaking it. He shakes it again and then the vending machine falls on the chocolate bar. The episode ends.
- This was the second episode to feature food in Piggy Tales: Third Act, which is a chocolate bar. The 3rd was in Batter Up where pancakes were featured and the first was in Sharpest Shooter where an apple was featured.
- When the pig runs into the vending machine, It was probably a reference in the scene where Bomb ran into a painting in The Angry Birds Movie's ''Paint your Pain'' scene.
- This episode reveals what the rest of the piggy theatre looks like.
- This was the second episode to show a pig trapped in something. (vending machine) The first was in Wrong Floor where a pig was trapped in an elevator.
- This was the second episode to show a pig going crazy. The first was in Up the Ladder.
- The pig also possibly suffered from OCD. (More info on Up the Ladder)
- The vending machine had 5 empty slots.
- These were all the attempts the pig used to get the chocolate bar:
- Inserting a coin inside the vending machine and pressing a button.
- Pressing the button repeatedly.
- Banging the glass.
- Shaking the machine.
- Jumping on the machine.
- Banging the machine repeatedly.
- Running into the machine.
- Using a broom to bang on the machine.
- Using a jackhammer on the machine.
- Attempting to cook the machine. (The pig reads a cookbook for this)
- Kicking a soccer ball into the machine. Instead, the ball goes straight into his face.
- Using magic.
- Using oil.
- Going inside the machine. (Success, but the pig got trapped in the machine)
- The chocolate bar's wrapper looks like this:
- The vending machine, the chocolate, and the pig appear again at Final Curtain.
- The chocolate bar had a lighter shade of brown on the title card. But in the episode, it was darker.
- On the credits, a red flash and a scene are seen for a split-second.
|Episodes|| · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·