|Air Date||December 12, 2014|
|Written by||Chris Sadler and David Vinicombe|
|Directed by||César Chevalier and Chris Sadler|
|The Catch||The Wishing Well|
Snowed Up is the twenty-eighth and a holiday special episode of Piggy Tales.
Happy Holidays piglets! Yes, even our favorite porky friends celebrate this festive season by frolicking around in the snow. Just don’t confuse the frosty white stuff with ice-cream...
A Minion Pig standing next to a piggy snowman. He thinks the snow on the snowman is the ice-cream. So he put his tongue to the snowman to taste it. But his tongue sticked to the snowman and he goes forward a little bit so his tongue will go out of the snowman. But his tongue still stick to the snowman make he sling to the snowman with the tongue. So he goes forward and tries to pull his tongue out of the snowman. But the snowman sling to the pig with his tongue and now, he's in the snowman. As the credits roll, you'll hear the pig singing Jingle Bells along with the snowman's music.
- This is the first holdiay special edition episode in Piggy Tales.
- The title, Snowed Up, is possibly a reference to the title of another Piggy Tales episode, Puffed Up.
- This is the first episode in Piggy Tales to feature a pig singing.
- This is the only episode of Piggy Tales to have snow in it.
- This episode reveals that a Minion Pig has a very long tongue.
- This is the only episode of Piggy Tales to be a special.
- Minion Pig
- Piggy Snowman (exclusive appearance)