|Number of levels|
13 (2 bonus levels)
Solar System is the 10th episode of Angry Birds Space. It was released on July 2, 2015. In this episode, in each level, there'll be an egg-shaped spacecraft named S.P.A.R.K. Hitting it will make it explode, give you 1000 points and unlock a tidbit about the planet. Each level in the episode is a debut on a thing that is currently in our Solar System.
After giving up finding the Eggsteroid, the pigs are trying to find the eggs, so they build an egg-shaped spacecraft, S.P.A.R.K., to look for the eggs. When the spacecraft travels to the Solar System, the pigs find out that the eggs (which was the Space Egg) is in on Earth, so they open a portal to the planets in the Solar System. The birds realize that the pigs are flying through the portal, so they chase them through the portal to stop them from eating the egg.
- The plot of this episode does seems to be illogical; the episode, like all others in the game, is placed before Danger Zone, but its plot takes place after it, as the pigs have given up on stealing the eggsteroids.
- When you open a level, the game will welcome you to the planet before you play the level.
- This is the second Angry Birds Space update of 2015.
- Each level has 5 tidbits. Collect all of them by hitting the egg-shaped spacecraft many times.
- This episode continues the trend of no levels with the Ice Bird.
- There are no Mirror World levels in this episode.
- No Eggsteroids can be found in this episode, this also happens with Brass Hogs.
- This episode recycled lots of environments from previous episodes.
- This is the only episode that plays multiple pieces of ambience music.
- This is the second episode that Boss theme didn't play, the first is Fry Me to the Moon. This happen because there are no bosses at the last normal level (Level 10-13).
- This episode breaks the trend of the episode after it taking 200 or more days till release.
- This is also the second episode where it has less than 20 levels.
- Fat Pig appears in the New Horizons level.
- The Earth's Moon and Jupiter's moon Europa are the only moons featured in the episode.
- None of the other four dwarf planets ever appear in this episode, although the Asteroid Belt level select icon and the planetoid in that level where the Birds are shot off of may represent Ceres, a dwarf planet in the Asteroid Belt.
- Some of the planets are colored differently than how they appear in real life. For example, Pluto in the game is blue-gray, while Pluto in real life is almost a pinkish-orange color.
|Protagonists||• • • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Antagonists||( • • ) • • • • • • • •|
|Materials and Objects||• • (Object) • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Power-Ups||• • •|
|Cinematic Trailers||• What did Curiosity find on Mars? • Mirror Worlds • Angry Birds Space Solar System Trailer|
|Miscellaneous||The Angry Birds Friends Golden Egg Level • Samsung Galaxy Note • Cutscenes • Comic • A Furious Flight into the Final Frontier • Mattel Sets (Birds in Space • Planet Block)|
|Further Info||Bosses • • Achievements • Free Version • Gallery (Textures & Sprites) • Glitches • List of Levels • • Soundtrack • Unused Content • Version History|
|Sequential Episodes||1. • 2. • 3. • 4. •|
5. • 6. • 7. • 8. •
9. • 10.
|Bonus Episodes||• •|