|Levels||13 (2 bonus levels)|
|New features||Egg-shaped spacecraft (S.P.A.R.K.)|
|Released||July 2, 2015|
Solar System is the 10th episode of Angry Birds Space. It was released on July 2, 2015. After giving up finding the Eggsteroid, the pigs are trying to find the eggs. So they build an egg-shaped spacecraft to look for the eggs. When the spacecraft travels to the Solar System, the pigs find out that the eggs (Which was the Space Egg) is in one of the planets there! So the pigs open a portal to the planets in the Solar System. The birds realize that the pigs are flying through the portal. So they chase the pigs through the portal to stop them from eating the egg. In this episode, in each level, there'll be a egg-shaped spacecraft. Hitting it will make it explode, give you 1000 points and unlock a tidbit about the planet. Each level in the episode is a debut on a thing that is currently in our Solar System.
- When you open a level, the game will welcome you to the planet before you play the level.
- This is the second Angry Birds Space update of 2015.
- Each level has 5 tidbits. Collect all of them by hitting the egg-shaped spacecraft many times.
- This episode continues the trend of no levels with the Ice Bird.
- There are no Mirror World levels in this episode.
- No Eggsteroids can be found in this episode, this also happens with Brass Hogs.
- This episode recycled lots of environments from previous episodes.
- This is the only episode that plays multiple pieces of ambience music.
- This is the second episode that Boss theme didn't play, the first is Fry Me to the Moon. This happen because there are no bosses at the last normal level (Level 10-13).
- This episode breaks the trend of the episode after it taking 200 or more days till release.
- This is also the second episode where it has less than 20 levels.
- Fat Pig appears in the New Horizons level. This could possibly mean that the Boss Fight is Fat Pig.
- This technically marks the second time the Birds and Pigs visit Mars, after Red Planet (though in this case, they both remain in Mars' orbit rather than going down to its surface), as well as the first time they visit Earth's orbit after Pig Bang.
- The Earth's Moon and Jupiter's moon Europa are the only moons featured in the episode.
- None of the other four dwarf planets ever appear in this episode, although the Asteroid Belt level select icon and the planetoid in that level where the Birds are shot off of may represent Ceres, a dwarf planet in the Asteroid Belt.
- Some of the planets are colored differently than how they appear in real life. For example, Pluto in the game is blue-gray, while Pluto in real life is almost a pinkish-orange color.