Southern Sea - 3 is the fourth level of Southern Sea in Angry Birds Epic. It is a Normal stage. When this level is finished, the player may spin for 1 Treasure Chest. (3 Water if replaying) Beating this level will give the player the Yellow Pig key, which unlocks areas blocked by the Yellow Pig Gate.
Pirates (Immune to negative effects)
Pirates use Dirty Tricks and are immune to any negative effects.
Hints: Simple attacks are the most effective to overcome these mean fellas. They are vulnerable to support abilities like damage reflection.
Prince Porky has been defeated again and his entire navy has been sunk. Deciding he needed help, he headed to the Desert Pig Castle. Jay, Jake, and Jim were happy that the rest of The Flock saved them from the pigs but saw their own boat about to sink. The triplet took their chance to the other birds in rescuing in the second egg from the Desert pig Castle and gave the flock the Yellow Pig Gate key.
The player has to engage 2 Pig Guards, 1 Royal Bomb and 1 Prince Porky.. Each enemy's stats are shown below.
Warning: Be careful! When you have a boosted damage, Prince Porky may treat it as 70 damage per attack.
Choose the following classes:
Now follow the steps below:
- Attack the Royal Bomb with all birds.
- Attack the Pig Guards with all birds.
- Attack Prince Porky.
Here are some extra notes:
- If any of the birds have less than 50% health, use Defensive Formation on it to reduce any further damage to the bird and Regrowth on it to recover its health.
- Once there is only one target left, use Lightning Fast on either Samurai or Druid (depending if the target is currently suffering from Thorny Vines)
Pig Guards can empty your Rage Chili, so take them out first. Afterwards, take on Prince Porky.
- Before worldwide release, this level was actually a wave stage of three waves. Wave 1 consisted of 2 Pig Guards and 1 Bird Catcher, Wave 2 consisted of 2 Pig Guards and 1 Corporal, and Wave 3 consisted of only Prince Porky.