|Air Date||February 19, 2016 (Toons.TV App)|
|Directed by||Tatu Pohjavirta, Thomas Lepeska and Eric Bastier|
|Written by||Javier Valdez|
|King of the Ring||Battling Butlers|
Spaced Out is the sixteenth episode of the third season of Angry Birds Toons and the ninety-fourth overall. It premiered on February 19, 2016.
The truth is out there. Unfortunately for Chuck, so are The Blues.
Chuck is reading a comic that frightens him. He panicks and freaks out when he sees a firefly landing on his beak. The Blues see this and discuss with each other on ways of making fun on him. They first fling light matchsticks and make a creepy sound, Chuck is fooled and freaks out again, thinking it was a mysterious creature. He wakes Red up and pushes him. He however doesn't sees this and shouts in anger at Chuck, while going back to sleep. The Blues laugh.
The Blues then make mysterious markings on the grass. Chuck sees this and freaks out again, waking Red up to show him. Once again Red sees nothing, and tells Chuck him not to wake him up again.
Chuck is awaken by a mysterious creature, and goes on cautiously to see. He notices the creature shining a spotlight towards Chuck, frightening him. He throws a cork gun into the creature and both trip into a pond.
Surprisingly, it was The Blues who were responsible for pranking Chuck. They both chuckle and enjoy the scenic night view together.
Chuck and the Blues then go back to sleep. The Blues suddenly notice three UFOs appearing. One of them picks Red without him waking up and they disappear into the sky, leaving the Blues shocked and confused. At the beginning credits, the Blues said "bye-bye".
- This is the thirteenth episode the whole episode takes place at night. First was Pig Talent, the second was Thunder Chuck, the third was Hamshank Redemption, and the fourth was Nighty Night Terence, the fifth was Piggy Wig, the sixth was Jingle Yells, the seventh was Operation Opera, the eighth is Bomb's Awake, and the ninth is Joy To The Pigs, the tenth is Sleep Like A Hog, the eleventh is Didgeridork, and the twelfth is Last Tree Standing.
- This was the last appearance of Red in the season. (Toy Hoggers cameo does not count) He never appears again in further episodes, probably due to the fact that he was abducted.
- This the second episode of Angry Birds Toons that its title finishes in "...ed Out". First was Chucked Out.
- The whole episode uses a soundtrack from "Invasion Of The Egg Snatchers".
- This is the first time Chuck was reading a comic.
- The description references to "The X-Files".
- Its unknown what happened to red later and where was he taken.
- This episode dates in 2015 with the credits instead of 2016.