AboutThe St. Piggies Day Tournament is the St Patrick's Day Tournament of 2019. It was a 2-week tournament. The 2nd week was an Octotournament. It added a new pig, the Leprechaun Pig, which if you popped him, a rainbow would show up in the background. There was a new object to the root beer that the pigs would hold. It happened between:
- Tournament 1 (March 16th to March 17th, 2019)
- Octournament (March 18th to March 20th, 2019)
- Tournament 3 (March 21st to March 22nd, 2019)
Have the Piggies stolen your heart? Or your gold?
It added several things such as:
- Leprechaun Pig: This greedy pig appears around the levels. He is hard to be defeated. He can drop his hat when hit below it. Defeating him will make a rainbow rise in the sky.
- Coin: A hard to destroy object.
- Coin Pot: Drops coins when destroyed. Also hard to destroy.
- Leaf Block: An easy to destroy block.
- Frothy Rootbeer: An easy to destroy object.
- Violin With Bow: Other easy to destroy objects.
- Red Beard: A pig's wear.
- Lucky Hats: Another pig's wear.
- The Background for the tournament is reused from the Kentucky Free Chicken Tournament and from Abra-Ca-Bacon episode in Angry Birds Seasons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.