C-3P0 and Matilda
- Since C3PO and Matilda's powers (C3PO splits into 5 parts while Matilda lays explosive eggs) are different, and C3PO is is male and Matilda is female, they may be different characters of the same species.
- However, I agree that we shouldn't add facts into the main article until we are sure of it. Professor Boomerang (talk) 07:46, November 3, 2012 (UTC)
Darth Vader King Pig
- I think that Darth Vader Pig may be represented by Moustache Pig, while King Pig portrays The Emperor. (If you look carefully, the shape of Darth Vader's mask at the mouth resembles a moustache.) Professor Boomerang (talk) 07:46, November 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry, I must be terribly confused about Darth Vader's mask. That's probably the pig's snout.
- By the way, I could not find any evidence of King Pig being the Darth Vader.
If Vader really turns out to be a Pig at all, I would be bewildered. How could a pig ever have a bird for a son?Most likely Vader is going to be a bird (either Boomerang bird, Orange bird, or a completely new bird).
- Darth Vader is not a bird. However, Queen Amidala is probably a bird and is Darth Vader's wife. Also, if Luke Skywalker has a brother, then it must be a pig. Queen Amidala gave birth to a Red Bird and a Pink Bird. Gabrieltnz (talk) 13:09, November 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Regarding the son that I mentioned, I was referring to Luke (the only son of Anakin), as he doesn't have any biological brother. I must have confused you.
I find the idea of Luke and Leia being half-bird, half-pig unfathomable, so let me give my interpretation about this issue. In Star Wars Episode III, Anakin Skywalker was still a human when Queen Amidala conceived. He was transformed to a cyborg after that. Therefore, I am quite sure that Vader was originally a bird, but he was transformed into a pig after joining the dark side. Therefore, you are right that Darth Vader is not going to be portrayed by a bird in the games. So, to answer your question, Darth Vader is likely to be either King Pig or Moustache Pig, as the minion pigs have already been assigned roles, and he is too small to be a Fat Pig. Professor Boomerang (talk) 14:24, November 6, 2012 (UTC)
- hi I'm a wiki user who wanted to try to give proof that darth vader is king pig. First off if you look at the video of obi won and darth vader will they are in gameplay when darth vader is killed he spins around and falls to the ground rather then just popping implying that he is not one of the regular pigs (minion pig,mustache pig helmet pig,) and second of all in the Han Solo and chewbaca video mustache pig is dressed as a trooper with a gun so he can't be darth vader.
Well, wiki user, YOU ARE WRONG! According to a Google+ Hangout poster, the King Pig is Emperor Palpatine! Not all bosses are the King Pig. Darth Vader may be a Helmet Pig-yes, he is!- but he's still a Pig Boss. And the reason why Luke and Leia are not half-pig is that birds can lay eggs without s*x. Gabrieltnz (talk) 04:33, November 7, 2012 (UTC)
Send me a link to the Google+Hangout poster. I want to see for myself. King Pig was here Outro of DARKNESS, then REDNESS, then WHITENESS! 04:43, November 7, 2012 (UTC)You can crop Emperor Palpatine out and use as your new avatar.Gabrieltnz (talk) 11:25, November 7, 2012 (UTC)
Wiki user: Oh, I get that Darth Vader is still anonymous.
Gabrieltnz: Oh, I see. Thanks!
Angry Birds Piggy: Thanks so much for the picture. The mystery is finally solved.
By the way, where is the user who accused me of speculating and being a nuisance? I am thinking of reporting that user, but he/she deleted their rude comment.
If anyone knows whether Darth Vader is a pig or a bird, please let me know.? I am very curious, as Rovio supposedly revealed the answer on Google+ Hangout, but it is still nowhere to be found. Thanks so much, guys! Professor Boomerang (talk) 17:01, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
And after watching the one-hour Google Hangout Q&A, I thought that I got the wrong video. Thanks anyway, Gabrieltnz. Professor Boomerang (talk) 14:34, November 11, 2012 (UTC) I think king pig is emperor palpatine because you can see a crown shape when you look at him.--~~~~
Darth Vader is most likely a Bird. His helmet looks like a pig though. I don't think he is any of the suggestions because: Orange Bird is too small. Boomerang Bird has a long beak. And all the other pig roles are taken. In fact, Fat Pig appears as a Mynock Pig (The Boss on Hoth) He was most likely turned into a Cyborg Bird, and I truely doubt they could transform him into a Pig. but Darth Vader is unown pig?
Darth Vader is Anakin bird! I know this because one of the future star wars battle games features Anakin in it.184.108.40.206 19:36, March 6, 2013 (UTC)
Well whoever said that The Orange Bird is too small to be Darth Vader, I disagree with you here is one video that proofs that Orange could be Darth Vader,The Black Bird.
Well I take my word back Darth Vader to me is an elder Red Bird, therefore I belvieve Yoda is The Orange Bird, The Black Bird.
Well, in star wars luke and leia were adopted220.127.116.11 13:24, June 1, 2013 (UTC)
Can you please add infoboxes for each of the characters? Here are their species:
- Luke: Cardinal
- Leia: Galah
- Han: Canary
- Lando: Canary
- Chewbacca: Wookiee
- Obi-Wan: Antillean Bullfinch
- Pilots of the Rebellion: Eastern Bluebirds
- C-3PO: Protocol Droid
- R2-D2: Astromech Droid
- Yoda: Great Horned Owl or green yellow bird or unown bird
- Stormtroopers: Pig
- Darth Vader: Pig
- Emperor Palpatine: Pig
- Boba Fett: Rocketer Pig?
If Green and Orange Bird got to the galaxy, they will be,
- Cin Carborntae - Al
- Wedgie Antlies - Bubbles
The correct name is Wedge Antilles and that is blue bird. Who is Cin Carborntae? 18.104.22.168 19:39, March 6, 2013 (UTC)
Yoda: another Yellow bird?
In stories there is only one chuck so yoda is not a yellow bird. 22.214.171.124 05:01, April 15, 2013 (UTC)
Offically Yoda was Hal but the wiki says it's not by:wongcunxiongwong10
Trivia: Additional pictures:
Death Star PigTroopers
Their helmets are made of the head of a bowling ball.The Boomerang 19:15, December 2, 2012 (UTC)The Boomerang
Thanks to you making this page uneditable, here are some photos. The person who made this is not the only one who edits this text I do too --Backyardiganslooker23 (talk) 03:59, April 1, 2013 (UTC)Backyardiganslooker23
I have a question as to the species of some of the characters; the Blue Birds are stated to be Blue Jays, while on their regular page it says they're Bluebirds.
Also, why does it say that Chewbacca is a Cardinal? Shouldn't he be a Wookie?
Yeah, and it says that C3PO is a droid, but R2 is listed as an egg. so you should either change 3PO to something else, or change R2 to 'Astromech Droid'. CatSerpentine! Meow!!! 23:35, December 28, 2012 (UTC)
Tusken Pigs' Name
Because this is not a fan site. We only use official names, and if there is none, then we choose one that best fits its appearance and abilities.
You need to update!!!
Hey, i just noticed in the article it said trhat Leia Bird was unplayable for now!! SHE IS IN THE HOTH EPISODE FOR PETE'S SAKE!!! pleeeeaaaaaase update it. it would makeit less confusing.CatSerpentine! Meow!!! 23:40, December 28, 2012 (UTC)
You are right CatSerpentine!. Princess Leila is now available starting Hoth 3-3! 126.96.36.199 05:04, April 15, 2013 (UTC)
leia debute level
leia debutes in 3-3 of angry birds star wars!188.8.131.52 14:22, January 4, 2013 (UTC)
Is Bubbles The Orange Bird gonna protray as a Ewok?
Leia has a tail ? No!!!
Bubbles The Orange Bird, Are you sure? Angry Birds Star Wars is 2D so you can not see her tail. 184.108.40.206 05:18, April 15, 2013 (UTC)
Please sign your comments by signing your comments by putting 4 tildes OR using the sig button. 220.127.116.11 05:18, April 15, 2013 (UTC)
Look what I found!File:Happy Emoticon 20px.pngUser:Greeny356 teh epic oneFile:Happy Emoticon 20px.png 00:57, March 5, 2013 (UTC)
Jabba the Hutt, Royal Guard, Greedo, Palpatine, and TIE Pilot coming soon!--B00merang (talk) 21:18, March 28, 2013 (UTC) The Emperor is a pig that is King Pig not playable in game but appear in The Emperor's Throne Battle Game
Somebody should add Boba Fett) to the article.
Could Al be Anakin Skywalker?
You know how Rovio said they'd reveal if Lard Vadar is a bird or a pig? Well I think Lard Vadar is a bird! In the original movie, Anakin turns out to be Lard Vadar, and I think Al is Anakin! It's only simple logic in my opinion. What do you guys think?
THIS PAGE NEEDS TO BE UPDATED.
Recently Rovio has upated Cloud City,and it introduded two new characters one is a Lando bird who in fact is another Chuck,and there is a Boba Fett pig. so please upload profiles for them.The Black Bird (talk) 02:49, April 17, 2013 (UTC)
Please sign your comments with 4 tildes. For instant 4 tildes, use the Signature Button. 18.104.22.168 05:11, April 15, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry I acidentaly publish w/o putting a signature.The Signature is in the Edit 1. 22.214.171.124 05:12, April 15, 2013 (UTC)
- No Red Is not Lard Vader.Red is too small to be Lard Vader. And Lard Vader is an enemy.
- 126.96.36.199 07:00, May 3, 2013 (UTC) Main Page
More PhotosThis page is VERY inactive..so MORE PHOTO TIME,I have some photos with me!File:Happy Emoticon 20px.pngUser:Greeny356 teh epic oneFile:Happy Emoticon 20px.png 22:50, June 11, 2013 (UTC)
New Playable Bird Available: Lando Bird (Plus POWER UPS ARE HERE!!!! :D)
After betraying his old friend Chuck "Ham" Solo, Lando Bird changes his ways and joins the Rebellion to fight against the Empire.
Ability: Uses a blaster like Chuck "Ham" Solo, but fires 3 lasers at the same time, firing at different directions.
P.S. POWER UPS! That's right, the power ups from the Facebook version of Angry Birds Star Wars have made it into the original app. What determines your daily reward, a "Wheel of Star Wars Power Ups". You can get a Saber Sling, a Clone Bird, a Thermal Detonator, a Blaster Droid and a Power Up Bunde. Now all of the Angry Birds iOS apps each have power ups. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! :D
188.8.131.52 11:58, June 13, 2013 (UTC)
1. Lightsaber Sling- Same as King Sling 2. Thermal Detonator- Whatever the bird having a Thermal Detonator touches first, it will stick to that block and... BOOM!!! 3. Clone Bird- Clones the bird on the slingshot or the last bird used(when last bird is shot) 4. Blaster Droid- Shoots unlimited lasers. I forgot most of the details, so update if you know more about this power up. 5. Power Up Bundle- Shop only. Contains all power ups. 184.108.40.206 12:16, June 16, 2013 (UTC)
Geez.....the galleries in the page are squared shaped....can someone plz........fix it! User:Redbird25 10:52, July 1, 2013 (UTC)
If they include Jabba's palace in there,then the first cutscene is when Princess Stella is a slave to Jabba Pig.
I would like to have the following images added to the Star Wars Characters page.
May you arrange them in such a way that the pictures are sorted in their respective sections?
Please remove the protection from this page. I have a lot of things I want to add here.