FANDOM


The Apocalyptic Hogriders is the third Worldboss level of Events in Angry Birds Epic. It is a Normal stage. When this level is finished, the player may spin for 250 ABEpicEventMedal (Transparent) in Normal Mode or 400 ABEpicEventMedal (Transparent) in Elite Mode. This is the first event where the player is forced to only use two birds. It is also the first event to introduce another pig that is an ally with the birds, Valkyrie.

Battle Hint

Key in "Hint Variable=" followed by either "Common Pigs", "Knights", "Pirates", "Pirates", "Wildlings", "Undead", "Ninjas", or "Special Enemy" to see the outcome.

Level effect

(insert it here)

Enemies

Normal mode

Angry Birds Epic Characters - Pigs - The Apocalyptic Hogriders - Anger Anger

ABEpicHP (Transparent) H

PigAbilities4

Angry Sticks

Charge: 2 turns. Deals {{{1}}} damage to all enemies. Targets with negative effects get stunned for 1 turn.

PigAbilities4

Time Flies Like Dynamite

Deals {{{2}}} damage. Target deals {{{3}}} damage to all allies after 3 turns.

PigAbilities6

Animating Spirit

Upon death, increases all allies' maximum health by 20%.



Angry Birds Epic Characters - Pigs - The Apocalyptic Hogriders - Greed Greed

ABEpicHP (Transparent) H

PigAbilities1

All Mine!

Deals N damage. 65% chance to remove all positive effects from the target and deal 25% more damage per effect removed.

PigAbilities5

So Shiny

Target ally becomes immune to damage and converts 50% of damage received into healing. Lasts 2 turns.




Angry Birds Epic Characters - Pigs - The Apocalyptic Hogriders - Wrath Wrath

ABEpicHP (Transparent) H

PigAbilities1

Lasting Effect

Deals N damage. For the next 3 turns, 30% of the damage dealt to the target is applied to all other enemies.

PigAbilities5

Spreading Effect

Enemies attacking target ally deal 20% less damage for the next 3 turns. Lasts 3 turns.




Angry Birds Epic Characters - Pigs - The Apocalyptic Hogriders - Hefty Hefty

ABEpicHP (Transparent) H

PigAbilities1

Wrathful Drive

Deals N damage. This damage increases by 2% per 1% health lost.

PigAbilities5

Furious Cry

Target ally deals damage equal to 5% of its maximum health to self and all enemies.

PigAbilities6

Essence of Strength

Upon death, increases remaining allies' attack power by 20%.


Elite mode

Angry Birds Epic Characters - Pigs - The Apocalyptic Hogriders - Anger Anger

ABEpicHP (Transparent) H

PigAbilities4

Angry Sticks

Charge: 2 turns. Deals N damage to all enemies. Targets with negative effects get stunned for 1 turn.

PigAbilities4

Time Flies Like Dynamite

Deals N damage. Target deals M damage to all allies after 3 turns.

PigAbilities6

Animating Spirit

Upon death, increases all allies' maximum health by 25%.



Angry Birds Epic Characters - Pigs - The Apocalyptic Hogriders - Greed Greed

ABEpicHP (Transparent) H

PigAbilities1

All Mine!

Deals N damage. 75% chance to remove all positive effects from the target and deal 25% more damage per effect removed.

PigAbilities5

So Shiny

Target ally becomes immune to damage and converts 50% of damage received into healing. Lasts 2 turns.

PigAbilities6

Animating Spirit

Upon death, increases remaining allies' maximum health by 25%.



Angry Birds Epic Characters - Pigs - The Apocalyptic Hogriders - Wrath Wrath

ABEpicHP (Transparent) H

PigAbilities1

Lasting Effect

Deals N damage. For the next 3 turns, 50% of the damage dealt to the target is applied to all other enemies.

PigAbilities5

Spreading Effect

Enemies attacking target ally deal 25% less damage for the next 3 turns. Lasts 3 turns.

PigAbilities6

Essence of Strength

Upon death, increases remaining allies' attack power by 25%.



Angry Birds Epic Characters - Pigs - The Apocalyptic Hogriders - Hefty Hefty

ABEpicHP (Transparent) H

PigAbilities1

Wrathful Drive

Deals N damage. This damage increases by 2% per 1% health lost.

PigAbilities5

Furious Cry

Target ally deals damage equal to 5% of its maximum health to self and all enemies.

PigAbilities6

Essence of Strength

Upon death, increases remaining allies' attack power by 25%.


Pig ally

Due to only being able to use two birds at the time, Valkyrie replaces the third bird to fight the enemies with. This is her stats below.

Angry Birds Epic Characters - Pigs - The Apocalyptic Hogriders - Valkyrie Valkyrie

ABEpicHP (Transparent) HP

Purifying Smite

Purifying Smite

Deals 100% AD damage. 65% chance to remove positive effects from target.

Bird with Shield

Shield Wall

Target receives 25% less damage. Last 3 turns.

Rage Chili

Back to Valhalla

Deals 148% AD damage. All other enemies receive 60% AD damage.


Gallery

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.