- For the Angry Birds Space version, see the Space Egg entry in: Space Characters.
- For the Angry Birds Star Wars version, see the R2-D2 entry in: Star Wars Characters.
''I present to you... The Eggs!''
|First Appearance||Beginning Cutscene Poached Eggs 1-1|
|Locations||Angry Birds (Classic)|
The Eggs (Known as Ainah by both birds and pigs) are the birds' most desperate items they want to protect in several Angry Birds games. King Pig, who hasn't tasted any eggs and scared that the other pigs will find out his secret, ordered the Minion Pigs to steal the birds' three remaining eggs. The birds continously have to retrieve the eggs back from the pigs. In every episode, there are three eggs other than Season's Greedings and Go Green, Get Lucky which have one, and two for Hogs and Kisses. On Angry Birds Star Wars 2, the normal eggs appear as only two and appears as a golden item on Revenge Of The Pork' s Bird Side and in the last cutscene on the Pork Side, they are the eggs of Anakin and Padmé Amidala that later would hatch into Luke Skywalker and Leia. On The Angry Birds Movie, the eggs were the future-childs and treasure that most of the birds on Bird Village had, until the pigs raided the village and stole the eggs along with some other things, not so much time after, the birds fought the pigs and retrieved the eggs, just in time of they hatching and turning into Hatchlings, including Jay, Jake and Jim, that were the first to hatch and hatched on the explosion of the Castle and Pig City .
- Eggs are the only indestructible object in several games (excluding walls and rubber).
- Strangely, the Mighty Eagle can destroy eggs.
- In the cinematic trailer, the eggs are colored yellow-ish.
- In the past, there were lots of eggs. But since they were brought back to their parents, the Flock's eggs are the only three remaining eggs.
- Some pages in Bad Piggies' Egg Recipes show the Pigs finish cooking the eggs. However, this has yet to happen in the games.
- The Space Egg is now a playable character in Angry Birds Space.
- In the King Pig game mode from the iPad version, the Pigs that you usually attack are replaced with Eggs having the existence of the Small, Medium, Large Eggs, The Helmet Egg, the Mustache Egg, and the King Egg.
- In Angry Birds Star Wars, the Eggs play the role as The Egg. It contains The Force which both the Jedi Birds and Sith Lards are seeking. Yoda Bird disguised it as an astromech droid, called R2-D2, to keep it safe. Unfortunately, Yoda has forgotten to tell the other birds.
- The three eggs that were stolen by the pigs repeatedly appear in animations and cutscenes.
- The Eggs are shown in level 3-21.
- One of the eggs appears in Bad Piggies. (If you are too close to the birds, they will wake up knowing you stole the egg.)
- In Angry Birds Toons, the eggs keep changing locations.
- In Egg Sounds, Do as I Say, Off Duty and Dopeys on a Rope, the nest is under a cliff.
- In Cordon Bleugh, Hypno Pigs and Egg's Day Out it is above the cliff.
- In True Blue, Trojan Egg, Double Take and The Bird that Cried Pig, it is on a patch of land.
- This is probably because the birds moved them, trying to hide them from the pigs.
- The eggs also change their location in Angry Birds Epic, as the nest was moved to South Beach.
- In Angry Birds Toons, in the squawks and calls that birds/pigs seem to speak, they call eggs "Ainah". "As heard in The Bird That Cried Pig and multiple other episodes, most notably Egg's Day Out and various episodes involving King Pig.
- In Angry Birds Seasons, a Winter Egg wears a hat.
|The Flock|| |
|Stella's Flock|| |
|Mighty Creatures|| |
|Movie Birds||· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·|