- For the Angry Birds Space version, see the Space Egg entry in Space Characters.
- For the Angry Birds Star Wars version, see the R2-D2 entry in Star Wars Characters.
''I present to you... The Eggs!''
|Abilities & Strengths|
The Eggs (known as Ainah by the birds and pigs) are the birds' most desperate items they want to protect in several Angry Birds games. King Pig, who hasn't tasted any eggs and scared that the other pigs will find out his secret, ordered the Minion Pigs to steal the birds' three remaining eggs. The birds continuously have to retrieve the eggs back from the pigs. In every episode, there are three eggs other than Season's Greedings and Go Green, Get Lucky which have one, and two for Hogs and Kisses. In Angry Birds Star Wars 2, the normal eggs appear as only two and appears as a golden item on Revenge Of The Pork' s Bird Side and in the last cutscene on the Pork Side, they are the eggs of Anakin and Padmé Amidala that later would hatch into Luke Skywalker and Leia. In Angry Birds, the Eggs are first seen in Poached Eggs 3-21. In the King Pig game mode, the Pigs that you usually attack are replaced with Eggs having the existence of the Small, Medium, Large Eggs, The Helmet Egg, the Mustache Egg, and the King Egg. In the past, there were lots of eggs. But since they were brought back to their parents, the Flock's eggs are the only three remaining eggs. It remains a mystery in who actually layed the three Eggs in the games, and the cartoon series, Angry Birds Toons. Matilda is mostly assumed to be the bird who layed the Eggs, as she is one of the few female birds in the flock who can do so. The eggs are from a rare species of bird who the flock doesn't want to get extinct.
In Bad Piggies, Ross attempts to carefully steal one of the eggs from the birds while they are sleeping, and was successful, and so King Pig told him to put it in a vehicle and then take it away from the birds, as shown in the first cutscene of Flight in the Night. However, in the end, when King Pig attempts to break the egg with a hammer, the egg was revealed to actually be a rock, in which The Blues were tricking the pigs by dipping that rock in a bucket of white paint to make a sighting of an egg, and The Blues giggled to them.
Additionally, in certain levels of Flight in the Night, when Ross, with an egg, is near a bird, that bird will notice Ross had stolen the egg, and then prepares to attack him using a slingshot.
In The Angry Birds Movie, the eggs were the future-children and treasure that most of the birds on Bird Village had, until the pigs raided the village and stole the eggs along with some other things, not so much time after, the birds fought the pigs and retrieved the eggs, just in time of they hatching and turning into Hatchlings, including Jay, Jake, and Jim, that was the first to hatch and hatched in the explosion of the Castle and Pig City.
- Eggs are the only indestructible object in several games (excluding walls and rubber).
- Strangely, the Mighty Eagle can destroy eggs, which he is actually getting back.
- In the cinematic trailer, the eggs are colored yellowish.
- Some pages in Bad Piggies' Egg Recipes show the Pigs finishing cooking the eggs. However, this will likely never happen.
- The Space Egg is a playable character in Angry Birds Space.
- In Angry Birds Star Wars, the Egg contains The Force which both the Jedi Birds and Sith Pigs are seeking. Yoda Bird disguised it as an astromech droid, called R2-D2, to keep it safe. Unfortunately, Yoda has forgotten to tell the other birds.
- The three eggs that were stolen by the pigs repeatedly appear in animations and cutscenes.
- In Angry Birds Toons, the eggs keep changing locations.
- In Egg Sounds, Do as I Say, Off Duty and Dopeys on a Rope, the nest is under a cliff.
- In Cordon Bleugh, Hypno Pigs and Egg's Day Out it is above the cliff.
- In True Blue, Trojan Egg, Double Take and The Bird that Cried Pig, it is on a patch of land.
- The change is probably because the birds moved them, trying to hide them from the pigs.
- The eggs also change their location in Angry Birds Epic as the nest was moved to South Beach.
- In Angry Birds Toons, in the language that birds/pigs seem to speak, they call eggs "Ainah", as heard in The Bird That Cried Pig and multiple other episodes, most notably Egg's Day Out and various episodes involving King Pig.
- In Angry Birds Seasons, the Winter Egg wears a hat.
- Curiously, in Angry Birds Epic there are 5 eggs instead of the usual three.
|Birds and Allies|
|( · · · · ) · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·|
|Protagonists||() • • • • • • • • •|
|Antagonists||( • • • ) • • • •|
|Materials and Objects||• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • * • •|
|Power-Ups||• • • • • * •|
|Cinematic Trailers||• • • Red’s Mighty Feathers Cinematic Trailer • Short Fuse Trailer|
|Miscellaneous||Angry Birds Theme • • Cutscenes • Lives**** • • Daily Challenge •|
|Further Info||Achievements • Free Version (Lite • Lite Beta) • Gallery • Glitches • List of Levels • Soundtrack • Unused Content • Version History|
|Key||* - Exclusive to the Chinese version|
** - Exclusive to Angry Birds Time Travel
*** - Exclusive to Angry Birds Trilogy
**** - Exclusive to Angry Birds for Kakao
|Protagonists||• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Antagonists (Accessorized Pigs)||( • • • ) • • • • • • •|
|Materials and Objects||• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Power-Ups||• • • • * • •|
|Cinematic Trailers||• • • • • • •|
|Comics||Moon Festival Comic • Ham'o'ween Comic • Christmas Comic • Year of the Dragon Comic|
|Songs||Peace Song 2011 • Fly Me Home Tonight • Ode to Snow • Santamental Me|
|Other||Achievements • • • Cutscenes • Free Version • Gallery • Glitches • List of Levels • • Soundtrack • • Unused Content • Version History|
|Key||* - Exclusive to the Chinese version|
|Supporting Characters||• •|
|Antagonists||• • • • • •|
|Vehicle Parts||• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Collectables||• • •|
|Power-Ups||• • • •|
|Miscellaneous||Cutscenes • • • •|
|Further Info||Achievements • Angry Birds Classic Episode • Comic • Bad Piggies' Egg Recipes (Gallery) • Gallery • Glitches • Original Soundtrack • Proposed Sequel • Shuffle & Spawn • Unused Content • Version History|