- For information on the characters from Angry Birds Space, see: Space Characters
- For information on the characters from Angry Birds Star Wars, see: Star Wars Characters.
- For information on the characters from Angry Birds Star Wars II, see: Star Wars II Characters
- For information on the characters from Angry Birds Evolution, see: Angry Birds Evolution/Birds
The Flock is the name for the core group of birds in the Angry Birds series. They are a group of birds who live on Piggy Island that fight the evil Bad Piggies, who continuously try to steal their eggs. The core flock led hundreds of other birds on Bird Island. Some members of the flock appear in Classic, Seasons, Rio, Friends, Space, Bad Piggies, Star Wars, Star Wars II, GO!, Epic, Stella, Transformers, POP!, Fight! and 2.
Template:FlockMenu miniThe original flock's members:
|Red||Jay, Jake, and Jim||Chuck||Bomb||Matilda|
|Hal||Terence||Bubbles||Stella||Tony||Silver||Ice Bird||Leonard||Piggy McCool|
The main Flock consists of the following six birds:
- () Red is the most responsible member. He is the hotheaded leader of The Flock.
- () Chuck is one of Red's best friends and is a restless, enthusiastic, wild roadrunner.
- () Bomb has a short temper and explodes when he loses it.
- () Jay, Jake, and Jim are the youngest, being triplets - and the most daring. They like to prank the rest of the flock.
- () Matilda is the most caring of all the birds. She acts motherly and cares for the Blues.
- ()Terence is the most silent and scariest of all birds, only making grunting noises. His massive size is what gives him his destructive ability.
Other members of the flock are listed below:
- ()Hal is the most friendly bird, and is always up to see other's opinions. He is full of wisdom and is a great company to the birds. His beak grants him great abilities. A running gag in the series is his frequent redesigning.
- () Bubbles loves candy and Halloween. He looks small, but can inflate to massive sizes.
- ()Stella is an optimist and is a master at parkour. She also can blow bubbles that are dangerous to the pigs.
- ()Silver is the youngest prankster of the flock. Just like Tony, her ability is to dive straight down from above, only this time doing a loop beforehand.
- ()Tony is Terence's festive and literally cold cousin. He possesses more feathers that allow him to live in the cold temperatures of Finland. He attacks the pigs like if he was going down a chimney - straight down. He is exclusive to Angry Birds Seasons.
- ()Ice Bird is protective to his Eggsteroid and uses his icy abilities to battle enemies. He is exclusive to Angry Birds Space.
In the course of the battles with the Pigs, The Flock has traveled to many different locations and environments, including the desert, underground caves, and beaches. The Pigs never rest in their quest to steal the eggs and the Flock often has to retrieve their eggs on Holidays and Birthday Parties.
At an indeterminate time, the Flock was captured as rare birds and taken to Rio, where they fought with the Rio Characters, including Blu, Jewel, and their friends against Nigel and Mauro. Matilda, Bomb, Terence, Hal, and Bubbles arrived after Red, Chuck, and the Blues, so it was possible they were not captured originally but made their way to Rio to rescue the team.
Every bird of the flock (except Stella, The Blues, Ice Bird,Tony, and Silver) were met at The Infinity Acceptance Center after they went to Bird Court for problems with the village's other inhabitants. Matilda was the teacher of the four birds, Red, Chuck, Bomb and Terence, while Hal and Bubbles played instruments, which means that they probably also had problems.
The Birds, Names, and Abilities
|Red Bird||Red||Goes to a targeted area (Red's Mighty Feathers only), Pushes objects in front of him (Angry Birds 2 only), Squawks when the screen is tapped.||Red is a natural leader: strong-willed, outspoken, and decisive. Knowledgeable and self-confident, he can intimidate other people who may mistake his confidence for arrogance.|
|Blue Birds or The Blues||Jay, Jake, and Jim||Splits into 3 birds when the screen is tapped.||Quick and inventive, Jay, Jake, and Jim keep their friends amused with their latest mischief. They enjoy arguing and especially playing devil's advocate. Being such creative types, they can have a hard time focusing on tasks - especially when they feel tedious or routine. But when they do focus, they're resourceful and inventive problem-solvers.|
|Yellow Bird||Chuck||Speeds up when the screen is tapped.||Chuck is a free spirit and prefers to operate without rules or routines. He longs for challenges and excitement and prefers to focus on the bigger picture. He can be a bit impulsive - while everyone else is still talking, he likes to get out and take action.|
|Black Bird or Bomb Bird||Bomb||Explodes, Explodes electricity (Short Fuse only) when the screen is tapped or after impact.||Bomb is a doer. While other people get tied up with theories and rules, he's out there getting things done. Sociable and exciting, he loves being the center of attention and entertaining people with his antics.|
|White Bird||Matilda||Drops an Egg Bomb when the screen is tapped, followed by her corpse flying upwards in a diagonal direction. (Can be used as an advantage when aimed correctly)||Matilda is calm, friendly, and sensitive. Her open-minded and accepting nature makes her easy to like, and she tends to play the peacemaker with her friends. She is a perfectionist and trusts her gut when it comes to making decisions, so she doesn't always appreciate outside advice.|
|Green Bird or Boomerang Bird||Hal||Spins back like a boomerang when the screen is tapped.||Understanding and sociable, Hal makes his voice heard but is also a great listener. His social nature and great conversational skills earn him a lot of friends. On the flip side, his people-pleasing personality means that he takes criticism especially hard.|
|Big Brother Bird or Big Red Bird||Terence||Easily demolishes structures, grunts when the screen is tapped.||Terence is the strong, silent type. Logical, level-headed, and rational, he has a keen analytical mind. His introspective nature can make him seem distant from others - but he, in turn, is sometimes baffled by how irrational and emotional others can be. He best works when he's left with his own thoughts, or when interacting with other people who see things in the same way he does.|
|Orange Bird||Bubbles||Inflates when the screen is tapped or after impact.||Bubbles is quiet but friendly, always happy to pitch in and help. His sunny outlook and loyal, considerate nature makes him a great friend. He prefers to focus on the bright side of life, so he can get overwhelmed by anything overly complicated or negative.|
|Pink Bird||Stella||Traps objects in bubbles when the screen is tapped or after impact.||Stella's the star of the show and the bird all the others look up to. She may look cute and cuddly, but don't be fooled - if you push her too far, she'll soon reveal her blazing-hot temper! That's just how she rolls, sweet on the outside and fierce on the inside.|
|Blue Terence or Big Blue Bird||Tony||Slams towards the ground, releasing a small shockwave when he becomes a corpse.||Unknown|
|Silver Bird or Grey Bird||Silver||Slams to the ground and causes earthquakes on contact with stone blocks||An incredible goofy sense of humor and incredible flying skills.|
|Ice Bird||Unknown||Freezes structures, explodes when the screen is tapped.||Unknown|
See Stella's Flock
See Space Flock
Star Wars I-II Flock
See Star Wars I-II Flock