Thunder Chuck is the twelfth episode of Angry Birds Toons.
This episode was aired on June 2, 2013.
Chuck is on guard duty during a heavy storm, but doesn't want Red to find out that he's scared of lightning.
Chuck was guarding the nest during the night while Red was busy. Two Minion Pigs and Corporal Pig were sneaking up behind a cardboard bush, getting closer as Chuck looked away. Then Chuck noticed what appeared to be a flash of lightning and afterwards, a sound of thunder. This scared Chuck, who ran into Red. Red then wondered what happened, which made Chuck go back to his guard duty. After a while, more thunder and lightning occurred, causing Chuck to hide himself with a blanket. Corporal Pig proceeded to look out from behind the fake bush and laughed until Red returned with some grass for the nest. Seeing Chuck underneath the blanket, he wondered why was Chuck doing that. Realizing it would be embarrassing if Red knew the truth, he claimed that the blanket was to keep the Eggs warm by putting it around them. This made Red more suspicious though thought nothing of it and left again.
In reality, the thunders and lightnings were faked. The pigs were playing a prank on Chuck by using a gong for thunder and a camera for lightning. The pigs continued to scare Chuck, until he finally decided to dig into the ground like a drill. Corporal Pig felt that they had finished the prank and were ready to steal the eggs, but the two Minion Pigs continued to produce fake thunders and lightnings. Corporal Pig told them to stop. Then, real lightning bolts from the then gray clouds occur. Corporal Pig thought it was the Minion Pigs still doing the prank and began to leave with the eggs, but then he got struck by the lightning. This scared the Minion Pigs, and they tried to escape, just to be struck multiple times by lightning in the process.
It started to rain, and Chuck got out of the hole he dug into. Chuck noticed the eggs were and saw Corporal Pig holding them, causing them to fight. Red then returned for the last time, shaking off all the water that was on him. He noticed that the eggs were far from the nest and got enraged, but then saw Chuck attacking Corporal Pig for the eggs. Chuck returned with the eggs and put the blanket over them before giving Red an umbrella. Red was pleased, but a lightning strikes him while he held the umbrella. At the end, Chuck says "Oops."
- At 2:08, Chuck's headband is brown. But at 2:10, it is red. Then a second later, it disappears.
- Before the release of the new Angry Birds Toons channel, the credits were reused from Slingshot 101.
- After this episode was announced to come after Slingshot 101, the order of the upcoming episodes became mixed since FOX8 claimed that this episode was the 16th episode, and that the 12th episode was Run Chuck, Run!.
- This is the fourth Angry Birds Toons episode to have the title change. The first one was Pig Has Talent to Pig Talent, with the second one being A New Friend to True Blue?, and the third being Taking a Leave to Off Duty.
- Kim Helminen returns to direct after a 3 episode absence.
- The theme song from Slingshot 101 appears again.
- Chuck acts like a spy in the beginning of this episode, with music related to the James Bond theme.
- In this episode, it has been revealed that Chuck has brontophobia (fear of thunder/lightning).
- The title may be a reference to the movie Thunderstruck.
- The font in the title card is similar to the font used in Indiana Jones.