Tooth Royal is the thirty-second episode of Angry Birds Toons.
King Pig's tooth hurts so the minions do everything in their power (using silly devices) to take out this painful tooth!
At the King's Palace, King Pig had an tooth with caries and it was aching, so Foreman Pig and the Minion Pigs tried to find a way to get and remove the tooth in King Pig's mouth. Foreman Pig used tweezers to remove it, but he pulled King Pig until he attacked King Pig, while the two minion pigs laughed at him because of his voice. He hit one of the minion pigs, causing him to lose some of his teeth. King Pig's aching tooth was still in his mouth, so they tried another way to solve the problem.
They tied the doorknob on a rope that connects to the King Pig's aching tooth. One of the minion pigs pushed the door open, and ran through the door and he hit a framed picture on the wall. King Pig also did the same process like the Minion Pig because when the door was pushed, the rope will pull King Pig through it, causing him to bump on the framed picture and the minion pig, and the rope will also pull the doorknob. The minion pig's tooth broke. Still, the King Pig's aching tooth is in his mouth, and again, they tried and found a way to solve the said problem.
At the rooftop of the palace, they tied a minion pig on a rope that connects to the King Pig's aching tooth. The minion started to jump out of the rooftop, but the rope was too long, so King Pig wasn't pulled down when the minion pig landed. The minion pig's tooth also broke. King Pig laughed at him, saying "ow later upon realising that the tooth was still hurting. His tooth was still in his mouth, so they tried and found a way again to solve the problem.
Outside of the King's Palace, somehow at the center of Pig City, Foreman Pig invented a machine that spins King Pig to remove his aching tooth. They tied his tooth on a rope that connects to an invention. Foreman Pig spun the wheel and the machine spun King Pig. He hit some minion pigs in the process, and they lost some of their teeth! The machine spun the King Pig continuously until the machine was destroyed. He shouted and got angry to Foreman Pig that his tooth was still in his mouth. But Foreman Pig had an idea when he saw the "Eggs" logo on the flag.
At the birds' hideout, Red protects The Eggs from being stolen especially some pigs, while Bomb and Chuck were sleeping under the tree. The pigs were hiding in the bushes. The plan was to show King Pig to the birds to be fought and break the aching tooth. King Pig was really nervous about the plan. The birds were alerted when Foreman Pig threw a turnip at Red. Foreman Pig then pushed the King Pig through the birds' hideout. He saw the eggs but the birds saw him. They got angry and fought him. Red and Chuck attacked him, while Bomb exploded at him, causing King Pig to be thrown out from their hideout. When Foreman Pig and the minion pigs saw him, they moved backwards, but had they not done just that, King Pig would've hit them.
His tooth then finally fell off. Foreman Pig and the Minion Pigs were happy about it. But, not only the aching tooth fell off, but all of King Pig's teeth fell off as well. King Pig was surprised.
As the credits roll, King Pig shouted again it was louder before he said "Ow".
Cast (in order of appearance)
- King Pig Minion Pigs, and Foreman Pig (they appear together)
- The Eggs, Red, Chuck and Bomb (they appear together)
- This is the third episode in a row to have a pig on the title card.
- This is the third episode in which King Pig appeared in the title card.
- This is the third episode in a row to have an appearance of King Pig.
- This is the second time Bomb explodes in an episode of Angry Birds Toons. The first was in "The Bird That Cried Pig".
- This is the first time King Pig broke the 4th wall. The next was in A Pig's Best Friend
- In the palace, the carpet is just red like the episodes Slappy-Go-Lucky, Piggy Wig, and Pig Plot Potion.
- The two times King Pig screamed at Foreman Pig, it sounds exactly like if Corporal Pig was screaming at the minion pigs.
- As a gag throughout the episode, all but Smoothcheeks and the Foreman lose at least one tooth to four of the five ideas to remove the king's affliction.
- Foreman Pig's tore ear should be on his left, but in the Gallery section, Picture no. 16, his torn ear is on his right.
- When King Pig was attacked by the birds, his crown falls off, but when he gets thrown back to the pigs, his crown is on.
Template:List of Angry Birds Toons Episodes