X marks the spot! King Pig sends his best pigs to retrieve a buried treasure. Of course when pigs are involved, nothing is that simple.
Hambo enters a library, where Chronicler Pig and King Pig show him a map with a X-mark on it. Hambo accepts the challenge and with a few Minion Pigs, he sets off. At a chasm, he ties 2 Minion Pigs to his whip to make a grapple to hook on a rock. He then instructs another Pig to swing across, but the rock breaks, creating a bridge. Later, he enters a cave and when snapping his whip, he accidentally sets off a trap, sending a large cabbage towards them! While running, a Minion Pig directs everyone to a hole in the wall, causing everyone to evade the cabbage. Two pigs jump out to celebrate, but are then run over by the cabbage. After running through lava, drilling underground and sawing through ice when ending up in a cold place, it turns out they've been running around in a refrigerator in a family's home. They then reach their destination and find the X-mark where they have to dig. They come back to King Pig's castle with the treasure: the X. King Pig is overjoyed since the X was actually the treasure, Hambo is commended a hero, but a pig is flattened by the X.
Characters (in order of appearance)
- The title card font appears to be the same as the Indiana Jones movies.
- This is the 3rd episode to have Hambo, 2nd is The Truce and the 1st is Hambo.
- This is the 12th episode to do not have the appearance of the Birds.
- This was #3 on Top 20 Angry Birds Toons Fan Favorites. Only beaten by Hiccups and Bird Flu.
- There is a small error when the Prisoner Pig is holding the map at an icy place. When he's holding the map, some snow that fell into the map turned blue until they go out of it.
- Corporal Pig is listed in the credits, even though he doesn't appear.
- When he starts, Prisoner Pig has six minion pigs for help. Three of them fell over the cliff, but after that, there are four pigs instead of three.