|Title card (Click to zoom)|
|Air Date||June 23, 2013|
|Written by||Ian Carney|
|Directed by||Eric Guaglione|
|Dopeys on a Rope||Double Take|
Trojan Egg is the fifteenth episode of Angry Birds Toons.
This episode was aired on June 23, 2013.
Its name and plot is based off a tale of a similar name.
King Pig launches a sneak attack on the eggs, will the birds manage to see through his disguise?
King Pig is peacefully sleeping in his castle, until Chef Pig arrives to wake him up, surprising him in the process. After Chef Pig quiets him down, he brings him to a secret room, where a large wooden egg stood (King Pig does not realize that he left his crown behind). King Pig is impressed, and Chef Pig quickly shoves him inside the egg and lockes him in there. He then pushes the egg all the way to the birds' nest.
After sunrise, Red and Chuck notices the wooden egg at their nesting spot and are confused as to why was there suddenly an extra egg. King Pig then laughs out loud, then spotting the birds' eggs near him. He smells the eggs, but then turns around and continues to laugh. Red and Chuck were unamused and decide to get rid of this obvious fake egg.
Meanwhile, a Minion Pig guard is sleeping near the gate. He hears a knock and is surprised to see a large egg. Seeing the note with the picture of Red, Chuck, and a heart on it, he realizes that it represented the birds handing over one of their eggs for them to eat. The Minion Pigs gather by the hundreds to have a party with the large egg. King Pig hears the pigs cheering and laughing, so he decides to join in, but feels hot inside, due to the Minion Pigs cooking the fake egg, not realizing that King Pig was inside.
Chef Pig is going about his walk when he sees in horror that King Pig is about to be eaten. He suddenly realizes that if King Pig was gone, he could become the new king. He then proceeds to sit on the throne and then wears the crown. Fortunately for King Pig, the egg explodes due to intense heat from the large cooking pot, and sents him flying back to the castle. In the castle, Chef Pig sits on the throne, wearing King Pig's crown and starts laughs menacingly, but King Pig lands on him and the crown lands on King Pig's head. At the bottom of King Pig, Chef Pig's snout and mustache are seen freed.
In the credits, King Pig can still be heard laughing, happy to still be alive and back on his throne.
- In the title card, King Pig had a crown in the Trojan Egg, although in the episode he does not.
- This is the first episode to have King Pig on the title card, unless you count his crown in Where's My Crown?.
- The scene where Chef Pig takes the crown of king pig looks similar to when Wizpig take King Pig's crown in Angry Birds Epic.
- Instead of saying 15/52, it says "Episode 15". Rovio changed it because of the new channel of Toons.
- Pig City looks redesigned to look like a medieval town. Also, the towers for pigs to sleep in are missing, because the pigs have proper homes.
- Chef Pig looks smaller in this episode than his appearance in True Blue? and Slingshot 101.
- The picture of Red and Chuck with a heart was a drawing that is made by one of Rovio's fans. His name is Salvador.
- In a poster of Mechanic Pig, he is shown fixing the Trojan Egg.
- This was the first time someone else was wearing King Pig's crown, in this case Chef Pig. The second time was when one of the Blues in Piggy Wig.
- However, in Piggy Wig, that is the first time a bird wore his crown.