Trojan Egg is the fifteenth episode of Angry Birds Toons.
This episode was aired on June 23, 2013.
Its name and plot is based off a tale of a similar name.
King Pig launches a sneak attack on the eggs, will the birds manage to see through his disguise?
King Pig was peacefully sleeping in his castle, until Chef Pig arrived to wake him up, surprising him in the process. After Chef Pig quieted him down, he brought him to a secret room, where a large wooden egg stood (King Pig does not realize that he left his crown behind). King Pig was impressed, and Chef Pig quickly shoved him inside the egg and locked him in there. He then pushed the egg all the way to the birds' nest.
After sunrise, Red and Chuck noticed the wooden egg at their nesting spot and were confused as to why was there suddenly an extra egg. King Pig then laughed out loud, then spotted the birds' eggs near him. He smelt the eggs, but then turned around and continued to laugh. Red and Chuck were unamused and decided to get rid of this obvious fake egg.
Meanwhile, a Minion Pig guard was sleeping near the gate. He heard a knock and was shocked to see a large egg. He then saw who sent this egg; Red, Chuck, and a heart on it. He realizes that it represented Red and Chuck handing over one of their eggs for them to eat. The Minion Pigs gathered by the hundreds to have a party with the large egg. King Pig heard the pigs cheering and laughing, so he decided to join in, until he felt he was being burnt. This was due to the Minion Pigs cooking the fake egg, not realizing that King Pig was inside.
Chef Pig was going about his walk when he realized in horror that King Pig was about to be eaten when suddenly, he realized that if King Pig was gone, he could become the new king. He then proceeded to sit on the throne and then wear the crown. Fortunately for King Pig, the egg exploded and sent him flying back to the castle. In the castle, Chef Pig sits on the throne, wearing King Pig's crown and starts laughs evilly, but King Pig lands on him and the crown lands on King Pig's head. King Pig feels tired and really hot so he is ready to attack the day. At the bottom of King Pig, Chef Pig's snout and mustache are seen freed.
In the credits, King Pig can still be heard laughing.
- In the title card, King Pig had a crown in the Trojan Egg, although in the episode he does not.
- This is the first episode to have King Pig on the title card.
- The scene where Chef Pig takes the crown of king pig looks similar to when Wizpig take King Pig's crown in Angry Birds Epic.
- Instead of saying 15/52, it says "Episode 15". Rovio changed it because of the new channel of Toons.
- Pig City looks redesigned to look like a medieval town. Also, the towers for pigs to sleep in are missing.
- Chef Pig looks smaller in this episode than his appearance in True Blue? and Slingshot 101.
- The picture of Red and Chuck with a heart was a drawing that is made by one of Rovio's fans. His name is Salvador.
- In a poster of Mechanic Pig, he is shown fixing the Trojan Egg.
- This was the first time someone else was wearing King Pig's crown, in this case Chef Pig. The second time was when one of the Blues in Piggy Wig.
- However, in Piggy Wig, that is the first time a bird wore his crown.
- REDIRECT Template:EpisodesNav