- For the similar episode featured in Season 2010, see Season's Greedings.
|Wreck the Halls|
|Levels||25 levels Days|
|New features||New Christmas Objects|
|Released||December 1, 2011 (December 2, 2011 for the PC)|
|Game(s)||Angry Birds Seasons|
|Ham'o'ween||Year of the Dragon|
Wreck the Halls is the second Christmas-themed episode of Angry Birds Seasons, and is the second episode of the Season 2011 package. It was first referenced via leaked material through Game Center achievements and pictures. It was released on December 1 and has Advent calendar style levels, just like its predecessor: Season's Greedings.
ALL WRAPPED UP
The Blues were helping Red and Bomb transport some presents back to the nest when the sound of a strange carol distracted them. Suddenly a trio of Piggy thieves nabbed the birds' pressies. Red and Bomb gave chase on skis, but could they recover the goodies before the pigs made it back to King Pig's Winter Palace?
- Level 1-15: Zoom out and you will see the Golden Egg in the top-right in an ice block. Use the Yellow Bird to hit the snow block under the Egg, causing it to fall and break.
- Get three stars on all levels.
- Visit on or after December 31, 2011.
- Before the episode colors were removed in a update, the representative color they used in Wreck the Halls is lavendar.
- On the loading screen the Corporal Pig and Large Pig have their Google Chrome sprites.
- Wreck the Halls is a play-on-words with "Deck the Halls", a Christmas song, as the birds wreck wreaths.
- This episode is the second to be based on Christmas, the other being Season's Greedings.
- This episode is the second to be leaked through achievements, the first being Mooncake Festival.
- This episode had a Nickelodeon Extra on Nicktoons: It shows the Red and Black Bird following the Pigs on snow skis down a mountain after they stole the bird's Christmas presents. It was also released online.
- The episode has 25 levels, like Season's Greedings.
- There are 4 achievements for iOS:
- Cookie Crumbler (break 300 cookies)
- Merry Happy! (finish Wreck the Halls)
- Total Destruction (get 3 stars in all levels of Wreck the Halls)
- Score Addict (earn 2,466,000 points)
- An animated short for this episode debuted on December 17, 2011. It was the first Angry Birds animated short to premiere on television (on Nicktoons) rather than online. It was also released online.
- In level 1-15, the Golden Egg is inside the Ice Block.
- This has the only ending cutscene that shows the Birds having a good time with the Bad Piggies.
- This is the only Seasons episode that has a pun not based on the Birds or the pigs.
- Till version 2.1.0, Angry Birds Seasons had 980 points in GameCenter. So, after Wreck the Halls, no new achievements were being added. It seemed that Angry Birds Seasons' room in GameCenter has overlimited, until that in Abra-Ca-Bacon (3.3.0), 2 new achievements were being added as last achievements.
- This is the first episode to have a bird on a title card
Wreck the Halls Short Movie
|Angry Birds Seasons Episodes|
|Seasons 2011||Hogs and Kisses • Go Green, Get Lucky • Easter Eggs • Summer Pignic • Moon Festival • Ham'o'ween • Wreck the Halls|
|Seasons 2012||Year of the Dragon • Cherry Blossom • Piglantis • Back to School • Haunted Hogs • Winter Wonderham|
|Seasons 2013||Abra-Ca-Bacon • Arctic Eggspedition|
|Seasons 2014||South Hamerica • Ham Dunk • On Finn Ice|
|Seasons 2015||Tropigal Paradise • Invasion of the Egg Snatchers • Ski or Squeal|
|Seasons 2016||Fairy Hogmother • Marie Hamtoinette • Summer Camp • Piggywood Studios • Hammier Things • Ragnahog|
|Bonus Episodes||Pig Days|